Chapter Fifty-one Scott

Chapter Fifty-one
Scott

     Mr. Moyes was tired and frustrated. He said to himself, "Who is this annoying man who is now in the middle of my house? What am I doing, my God?!"
Scott's hand was burned; it hurt and burned a lot; a few tears fell on his cheeks.
The writer approached Mr. Moyes in silence and when he saw that Scott Moyes was crying, he said in surprise, "Does it hurt a lot? Should I take you to the hospital?"
  Mr. Moye smiled weakly and said, "It doesn't hurt; this happens a lot in our profession. Of course, not for a chef, not for me."
   "Are you feeling okay?"
   "No, I'm not okay; I'm not okay at all. For years, whenever I was upset, I would smile or laugh like crazy; I never allowed myself to cry because I thought happiness was the best way, but I can't stand it anymore. I feel like I'm going crazy, especially when I feel happiness with all my being."
   "I think I can understand you to some extent because I know someone who is in a similar situation to you."
   "Really! That's good."
   "I better go so you can be alone."
   Scott Moyes grabbed the writer's hand in an unexpected move as he was about to leave and said, "Don't go, didn't you want me to help you with your writing? And besides, I don't want to be alone right now."
   The man who was very surprised turned his head towards Mr. Moyes and said softly, "Do you really want to help me? If so, you have to give me some information about your private life, of course if you don't mind."
   Scott, with the help of the writer and the first aid box, took care of his wound a little and continued his speech, "Seriously? But why should I tell you about my life?"
   "I said if you don't have a problem with it, tell me."
   "But that would be a biography, right?"
***
  Peter said, "It's not a biography, you see, I don't know what the life of a chef can be like; can you help me?" He took out one of Scott Moyes's books from his bag and said, "Can you sign this book for me?" Maybe Scott would write a note so that Peter could compare it with the handwriting of the letters. Of course, this plan depended on luck. Peter said to himself, "Hurry up and tell me; hurry up and tell me or I'll fail."
When Scott took the book to sign it, Peter said, "Of course, there is nothing special or private in your life that you don't want to say." Peter himself didn't know why he had said that. That's why he looked anxiously into Mr. Moyes's eyes and waited for Mr. Moyes's reaction.
Mr. Moyes, while looking in surprise into Peter's eyes, said, "You're making a mistake, my life wasn't a simple and trouble-free life." His eyes had become scary at that moment and staring at them was really a hard and exhausting task.