Chapter Fifty-Six Amy

Chapter Fifty-Six
Amy

     Amy asked worriedly, "Are you okay, Scott? You seem to be elsewhere." She moved closer to him and sat on her designated wicker chair.
   Scott Moyes said softly, "He was the story writer."
   "Really?! Why was he interviewing you?"
   Mr. Moyes said, "He wanted to know about our private life." Then he asked, "Are you upset?"
   Amy didn't want to answer and remained silent until she noticed Scott's hand and said, "It seems something has happened; your hand is badly burned!"
   Scott said, "I asked, 'Are you upset?'"
   "We should go to the hospital."
   "Answer me; are you upset?"
   "Get up; let's go to the hospital."
   Scott seemed to want to ask the same repetitive question again when Amy interrupted him and said, "No, I'm really not upset; I'm not upset at all, I'm curious to see this Mr. Writer."
   "You're not just saying that, are you?"
   "You took my place a few years ago; are you trying to punish me? Why aren't you that happy and hopeful person anymore who brought me back to life? Are you upset because I said, 'I know all these years you knew our children were still alive and lost; and you didn't tell me anything.'?"
   "I'm still looking for them."
   "I knew everything and I'm not upset with you because I feel as happy as before. Should I make it clearer that I love you?"