Chapter Twenty-one Anna

Chapter Twenty-one
Anna

    Anna entered the rehearsal hall and saw Robert sitting on one of the red chairs of the audience; she went to him and asked in surprise: "What are you doing here?"
  Robert, without turning his head, said: "Why are you surprised?! I came to see you."
  "See me, what happened?!"
  Robert suddenly stood up at the closest distance to Anna and said: "Are you afraid of me?"
  "I'm afraid of you! What do you mean?"
  "It's clear from the tone of your voice. The fact that you're running away from me; shows that I'm a terrible person. I know I did a bad thing but I love you and I want to start my life with you. I promise to always make you happy."
  "Do you know what you're saying? You have to try hard."
  "I know what I'm saying so give me a chance."
  Anna laughed nervously and pointing to herself, said: "Now you're upset with me?"
  "I'm upset, I'm hurt by you."
  "Why?"
  "Why didn't you come there yesterday?"
  "You got worried about me again! Why did you text me yesterday to come to your friend's place?"
  "I can't not worry about you; I can't forget you."
  Anna, who was going to the stairs, said: "I explained it to you! I thought you understood me."
  "Did you have a nightmare again last night?"
  Anna suddenly stopped and said: "How do you know?"
  Robert followed her to give her the donut and coffee packages he had bought for her; he said: "Your mother told me."
  "You didn't tell her anything about the details of my nightmare, did you?"
  "No; I didn't say anything."
  "Good, I don't want her to be upset."
  "How long do you want to continue like this?"
  "Until my past is completely clear, you have to help me."
  Robert smiled and said: "Did you forgive me?" Then he paused and said: "But how is it possible that you don't remember anything from your past! Where should I start?"
  "Even if I remember something, it won't help because I was seven years old; I think my mother and father know some things about it that they don't tell me; will you help me?"
  "Of course I'll help you."
  "Good, I really need your help."
     Mr. Robert Dixon proposed to Anna again; a white man whose black hair matched his eyes and suited his face, he wore a chic suit and tie; Robert's height seemed a little taller than Anna's.
    Robert Dixon, the son of one of Mr. Collins' old friends who had lived and worked in France for years but moved his company's headquarters to London a year ago; that is, his father's workplace, Steve. Anyway, Robert also worked with his father.
    Anna and Robert agreed to go to a restaurant for lunch together.
When they ordered the food; it took a while for the food to arrive, in the meantime Robert took out his tablet and after working with it for a while; he said: "I heard that your company's controversial manager has been officially introduced; I doubt he is the one I know; how about you?"
    Anna said: "I almost know him Peter Miller is Mr. Collins' nephew and his life is a bit like mine. That's all." She thought of Peter and especially Josh, bit her lip and remembered this sentence that Martin Holland said: "They hide a secret."
    "Nephew? Are you serious?!"
    "I'm completely serious; don't you believe it?"
    "It's a bit strange to me; I'm curious to see him. Could it be the same Peter Miller?!"
    Anna shrugged and said: "I think you'll soon succeed in seeing him."