Chapter Twenty-Nine Martin

Chapter Twenty-Nine
Martin

    When Martin hung up his phone, which was on speaker, James Cobb, who was sitting next to him on the couch, said, "Be careful, you're provoking him."
    Martin said, "I've been quiet so far, that was madness, but now I'm doing the right thing." He paused and said, "Did you find our spy?"
    "Yeah, today when he was sending a message to Josh, I caught him. What should I do with him?"
    "Was he the only spy?"
    James nodded in affirmation.
    Martin said, "Give him more money to work for me. I'm a rich programmer." He sighed and said, "What about the second house?"
    "I bought it. It's very big. And as you wanted, it's a few hours away from the first house. This house is four hours away from it. I don't understand why you want it this way."
    Martin shrugged and said, "For a game." Then he texted Anna and typed this sentence: If you doubt, do it at the right time.
    James put a key in Martin's hand and said, "This is the key to the first house you wanted."
    Martin clenched the key in his fist and sent the message to Anna. Then he stood up and said to James, "By the way, you didn't send that letter with those ridiculous things for Josh, did you?"
    James handed him a sheet of paper and said, "It's still here. It only has one line written. It might be a trap. Are you sure this handwriting is Beatrice's or not?"
    Martin was not sure at all, so he read that one line again: I swear I'm not guilty.