Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Lisa Marks

Lisa Marks

     Lisa took the letters out of Peter's bag but regretted it and said, "Peter, you can't give up this because of me; I'm afraid something will happen to you." She put the letters back in Peter's bag.
   Peter, still standing facing the window, asked, "Did you read those letters?"
   "No, I didn't read them. I was scared."
   Peter turned to Lisa and asked, "What are you afraid of?!"
   "Do these letters relate to your family? I want to know what you think about your family. As far as I know, you hated your family!"
   "That's in the past. Now I want to find my own mother and father, but before that, I have to kill that crazy man who made me go to the orphanage and blame them."
   "Wait; tell me this story from the beginning."
   "Alright, Lisa, sit down, and I'll tell you."
   After Lisa Marks sat down, Peter sat opposite her and told the story of the few letters he had read.
   As Peter was telling the story to Lisa Marks, Lisa became increasingly worried and upset.
   Peter said, "I'm waiting today for Anaa's conversation with this man to end so I can meet him again; I don't know what I'm doing right now! I might become a murderer today."
   Lisa said, "This man isn't what you think."
   "What did you say?!"
   At that moment, Anaa entered the room quickly without knocking; she was out of breath, and her face was slightly red.
   Peter, looking at Anaa in surprise, said, "Anaa, what happened?! Are you okay?"
   Lisa got up and, while walking towards Anaa, said, "Are you alright, Mrs. Dixon?"
   Anaa, looking directly into Peter Miller's eyes, said, "I need to talk to you."
   Hearing this, Peter felt a surge of fear inside him; he said, "Okay, I'm listening."
   Anaa looked at Mrs. Marks and then went to the chair and sat opposite Peter.
   Lisa left the room to leave the two alone.