So Touchy (Niko x Kenny)

Kenny adored physical touch. It's always been his way of showing his love and appreciation for others.

But not everyone liked it.

It's okay though. Kenny still tortures Aj from time to time.

Sharky and Niko were most commonly seen getting hugged by Kenny. Kenny also loved holding hands because it always felt personal, in a way. That feeling was/and will always be something special.

And especially when Kenny laughed, he would always lean on someone- as if he can't hold himself up. Kenny's laughter brought so much joy into the studio. It's just too comforting and contagious to them.

Niko was brought back to reality when Aj started talking to him.

"I think it'll be cool if-"

"What's good what's good what's good!" Kenny brought his arms around both Aj and Niko's shoulders.

"Kenny!!!" Niko grabbed Kenny's arm and wrapped it around his neck and shoulders. He had the biggest smile on his face.

Kenny let go of Aj fully wrapping Niko in his arms and standing on his tiptoes, "What's happening?"

"Niko doesn't know what type of video he should make this week." Aj explained.

"Well- whatever it will be, it should definitely include me!" Kenny winked at Aj who rolled his eyes.

"Oh! Are you busy after this Ken?"

"Nope!"

"Great, you're coming with me and Aj to go back to our house!"

"Ehh??? I didn't agree to that!" Aj argued.

Kenny pouted and looked at Aj in a begging manner.

"I- okay then. But you're a grown ass man..don't look at me like that."

Kenny giggled and thanked Aj before running off to Sharky.

"Isn't he so cute?" Niko accidentally blabbed out, "I mean-"

"Nah. But it's obvious you feel that way towards him."

"No..no....Really?" Niko nervously chuckled.

"Uh yeah. Anyone with eyes can see that."

"Is it really that obvious??"

...

"Is it?? C'mon Aj.."

"Not really, I was just joking but I guess it's true then?" Aj had a sinister grin on his face, he tilted his head. "You really are in love?"

"Dammit Aj. You small bastard..." Niko muttered under his breath, looking down while blushing. He was glad his melanin looks compensated for the heat arising to his face.

Niko looked behind to sneak a glance to Kenny, who was wrapped around in Sharky's arms.

Aj ignored his friend's feelings and continued to tell him video ideas. Niko went into his thoughts again, ignoring everything Aj just said.

"Niko??!" Aj yelled out, "did you even hear anything I just said?"

"Stop being fucking lovestruck and just go talk to him dumbass," Annoyed- Aj drags Niko along to Sharky, Kenny, and Chunkz.

"Hey Sharky, Ken, Chunkz!" Aj waved over to them, "Uh Kenny- Niko wanted to talk to you in private, ok? Okay cya!" He placed his hands on Kenny's shoulders and tossed him away to Niko.

"Eh? Um. Alright!" Kenny said warily. "What's wrong Niko?"

"Nothing! Nothing. Aj's just being weird right now..." Niko said grabbing Kenny's hands. He looked over Kenny's shoulders and saw Aj viciously nodding his head.