It Reminded Me of You! (Niko x Sharky)

"Sharky! Close your eyes for this one!" George, their cameraman zoomed in and got a close shot.

Sharky followed his instructions.

"Take one hand out and keep it there."

Sharky felt something soft touch his hand, he instinctively pulled back, but Niko grabbed his wrist- insisting he would like it.

"Open!"

Sharky gasped.

The cutest little Papillon puppy in a shark onesie was held in Niko's hands. It was so tiny and adorable compared the large hands that held him.

"Niko! Awhhh!!" Sharky squealed, rushing to get the precious fur-baby into his arms, "he's so cute- what the fuck!"

Niko saw the love in his eyes.

"Dude!-" Sharky's eyes widen in realization, "Oh...shit. Oh fuck. Well this is awkward."

"Why? What?"

Sharky kissed the sweet puppy on his head and placed it on the floor. Sharky ran out to his car, grabbing a basket that was lightly filled with flower petals and something else that was a little heavy.

Niko had a quick conversation with George.

"Mind if you open this?" Sharky put down the basket and the blanket on top of it.

Niko suspiciously and cautiously peaked in.

"A little kitty!" Niko teared off the blanket on top. He snatched the animal.The little Nebelung kitten had its dark grey fur sticking out of the yellow onesie.

Niko lifted him, "what is he wearing?"

"Just look and you'll see!" Sharky sat down with Niko and grinned from ear to ear, softly patting the puppy that was laying on his lap.

"A giraffe? You're kidding. I hate you so damn much Sharky." He playfully slapped him. They squealed together with their new pets and George shut off the camera. He pet their small kitten and puppy.

This wasn't according to the plan, but it ended on a happier note!

How did they end up in this situation?

Sharky and Niko decided to set up a collab video. A video with a set number of challenges that they had to complete to win.

Whoever had the better items would be victorious.

Everything had been simple, not a lot of money was spent.

But then came their last challenge.

Their last category was 'something that resembles or represented the opposing person.'

Niko had gotten a puppy because Sharky had this energy that was so joyful- so cute in a way, it wasn't meant to be seen as romantic.

The puppy had caught his eye.

The little fur-baby perfectly captured his personality and looks when he had gotten to the adoption center.

Sharky's smile was great- he was active! He would surely take care of the puppy by going on long walks and spoiling him with treats.

Niko decided to get a little outfit anyways- because why not?

'Sharky- a shark costume? This idea is perfect!' Niko had thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Sharky knew he wanted something snarky, a little mischievous. He knew how Niko had always planned to have a pet, a cute little companion by his side.

Sharky saw how much Niko cared for Lil Reng. Niko was too busy during that time and he had to separate away with him- giving Lil Reng to his family.

But now Niko was planning to stay in the UK for a while. Surely, he would have the time, money, and energy to raise a cute fluffy cat. Right?

Sharky had to quickly debate because the time was running out, they were planning to meet up in the Beta Squad house. He had 3 hours left to decide whether or not he should get the cat.

He got it.

And he got the giraffe onesie, just to spite Niko.

..

Now they were waiting for the Beta Squad to arrive, already playing and feeding their new precious babies.

"What are you going to name him?" Sharky asked.

"Ooh. Good question...I'll call him.. I'll call him Lil Sharmarke!"

"Oh yeah? I'll name mine Nikolas Daniel Adegbajumo Omilana Jr. How about that?"

"Sounds great!"

"Hell no it doesn't. This puppy is way too cute to have a name like that."

"Hey!" Niko dramatically furrowed his eyebrows, "Nikolas Daniel Adegbajumo Omilana sounds like an amazing guy."

Sharky lifted him up to the light. His little legs squirmed and he had barked a quiet 'woof.' Sharky immediately brought him down cuddling with him.

He was obsessed.

They heard the door open, the voices of Aj, Chunkz, and Kenny were apparent and clear.

Well- this was something they were going to eventually explain to Beta Squad.

They had walked in and..

"Why the fuck do we have a small dog and cat? In our house?"

"Uh we can explain!" Sharky swiftly answered.

Kenny and Aj rushed over to the smaller animals, they were so small and petite. The little dog was scared by the sight of the strange people around them.

The little kitten hissed.

"Oh my days..I could die happy now!..they are so fucking adorable- please let us keep them Chunkz!" Kenny stuck his finger out and the puppy sniffed it.

"We aren't planning to take 'no' as an answer- by the way." Niko winked.

"You lot are-"

"Look at them. Aren't they such cuties?" Aj's voice went up an octave.

"Yes they are." Chunkz sighed before settling down and started playing with the animals.

Kenny taught the puppy to sit, "This one is smart!"

They spent the rest of the day, in pure bliss surrounded by the two animals, who followed them everywhere.

The video had done incredibly well too, but that mattered less to them.

Sharky and Niko still hadn't come up with a name for over a few months, but hey- it didn't matter because they still had their new furry companions.

"Just cause it reminded me of you!"