REQUEST!- Kenny's Weakness (Beta Squad x Kenny)

Warning: smut

Thank you for the request! 🫶🫶
( I tried my best- I promise </3  )

Late in the afternoon, Beta Squad decided to go out to the movie theaters, a classic place of comfort for the men in their mid-20s.

After the pandemic, they haven't really gone out and enjoyed themselves.

Now- after the sickness they could roam freely to any place, especially because of the fact that they're famous. They were also deciding whether or not to film a video there.

They entered the public theater, in which they already rented every seat of their movie selection. They just wanted the nostalgia of the popcorn scent, movie, and ambiance.

But the counter and sign in area was for the public.

They even met some fans that attempted to pretend to have the same tickets.

"Ojuederie!" A group of fans called out to him. Kenny turned around, slightly surprised by the random greeting.

"Oh hey" Kenny waved to the 2 men and 2 women.

The women squealed, "I thought they didn't allow snacks~?" The beautiful, bold woman brought her finger to her mouth and bit her lip.

Kenny looked the girl up and down, the woman blushing in excitement, "oh? I wouldn't be able to watch at the movie if you were next to me."

A crowd of people cheered her on. She shrieked among her friends. The boys were agitated- but Aj and Niko ordered the popcorn. Sharky and Chunkz watched, shaking their heads in disappointment and disapproval.

One of the men also spoke up, "well Kenny, I think I'm the lights since you always turn me on." He winked.

"Yeah? I'll help you solve that later.." Kenny blew a kiss in their direction before getting pulled by the others in to their theater room.

"What the fuck Ken?" Aj pinched his ear.

Kenny slapped him away, "O-ow! What??"

Niko took a handful of popcorn, feeding some to Sharky and Chunkz.

"You're with us- your boyfriends?"

"It's just harmless flirting!..it's funny..."

"Yeah. You'll regret that.." Aj threatened, before walking ahead and opening his mouth to catch the popcorn in his mouth.

Kenny rubbed his ear, pulling the hoodie over his durag, "rat bitch.."

"Pfft- what did you say babe?" Sharky held his laughter in.

They took their seats, near the middle. The window in the back was empty. Aj sneaked behind and up and thoroughly looked if anybody was there.

Nobody was and the movie was starting soon.

Aj had an idea in his mind- he just needed the others to notice.

Perhaps Kenny would realize the mistakes he made.

Then Kenny looked at the warning on the screen, "Wait- is this a fucking horror movie?"

"Yeah, but! I heard it's not scary at all." Niko sat at the corner next to Kenny.

"Oh my days...I fucking jump from the slightest loud noise."

"Well deal with it! Horror movies are the best." Chunkz chucked.

Sharky held another bag of popcorn and fed Aj- leaving a small kiss on his cheek.

Niko also decided to shove the popcorn in Kenny's mouth, "st-s-stop fucking shoving the popcorn down my throat-"