First Stream! (Beta Squad)

"Alright! The stream should be starting soon!" Aj happily exclaimed.

Out of the 5 Beta Squad members, only 2 of them don't stream.

Well- Chunkz has had the experience, but he's stopped a while ago and he's mostly forgotten how Twitch works. Niko is usually too busy, planning his YouTube videos and consistently uploading on his NDL channel.

Sharky and Aj have been streaming the longest while Kenny has been streaming for a couple months now.

They were preparing their first stream for a while- it took a lot of effort, time, and patience to get everything ready and set up. Also making due with their own schedules.

They decided to stream on Aj's account to make it a surprise to everyone.

..

"Hey hey everyone!" Aj welcomed in the chatters, "today is a special stream."

The other boys hid outside of Aj's room- waiting for his cue.

..

Aj paused, the suspense strong. 

"Can I get some W's in the chat for Beta Squad??"

Together- the other members walked in.

"What's up!"

"Heyy!"

"Wagwan chat!"

"Ayyy!!" Aj giggled as the boys sat behind him.

Kenny set his arm on Niko, "Welcome Niko everyone!"

Niko waved, the chat erupting in excitement;

::IS THAT RLLLY NIKO????

::it's finally happening ahhhh!!!!

::sharky is my mans 😍😍

::OMG ONFNFHH😧

The chat quickly passing by as the boys settled in Aj's room.

Aj continued, "First stream all together, yeah? Let's see how it goes."

Sharky added, "..and maybe if it goes well- we'll plan more in the future." He winked at the camera.

Aj looked away and read the chat, "hmm.... 'what are you streaming today-?'"

"We don't know."

"Nahhh man, stop lying Chunkz- we're doing a live QNA." Niko took out his phone and got on Aj's stream, turning off the volume.

Chunkz snickered.

"Yeah, I hope your chat's calm Aj.." Kenny cautiously got up and looked over at Niko's phone- he was viewing the chat.

"Alright, start asking!!"

Sharky read his first question, "ok so....'how did all of Beta Squad meet?'"

He continued, "Well it started off with me and Chunkz meeting, and then he introduced Aj. Then I met Niko on Omegle, and he added in Kenny!"

"That's a boring question you answered Sharky.." Kenny said as he read from Niko's phone, "alright- let me choose one. 'Would any of you leave Beta Squad or quit making content for 100 million pounds?'"

Kenny stopped, "What are you lot thinking? I'm saying no."

"No no no no, never!" Niko quickly replied, "i honestly feel like my whole life is revolving around making content."

"Yeah I wouldn't either." Sharky and Aj plainly said.

"....no..." Chunkz hesitatingly responded.

Silence.

The boys stared at Chunkz.

"Nah I'm fucking playing. These lot are my brothers!" He laughed, "...unless..!"

"Nah nah nah! You're not going anywhere without us." Aj got out of his chair and pushed him- grabbing onto his shoulders.

Aj walked back to his seat and computer.

"Niko you should answer this question," he pointed to his monitor.

"Uh okay...." He squinted, "...'Why is Aj a rat?' I don't know really!" Niko had a cheeky smile.

...

Aj smacked him on the head, "fuck you! That was not the question. You long necked, big foot bastard- answer it for real this time.."

The rest of the boys laughed, Aj and Niko were always constantly bickering.

"Okay okay.. geez. I probably won't be streaming on Twitch, besides being featured on these streams. I spend a lot of my time on planning my YouTube videos- and Beta Squad. Y'know? I have a busy schedule and life," Niko truthfully told them, "maybe in the future, but I can't see myself handling streaming and YouTube content."

"Okay, shush."

"Wowww."

Kenny walked away from Niko and sat next to Sharky. He was also on his phone.

"Are you playing any football matches?" All the boys except Kenny were expected to answer.

"Hmm. That's a secret." They shrugged their shoulders.

"...'Is Sharky single?'" Chunkz said, "nah him and Kenny are dating. They're probably fucking too."

Kenny covered his mouth and giggled, "pftt-"

Sharky got up from Aj's couch, "Woah! No! I'm single and Kenny is also...I'm just waiting for the right person."

"No need to get so defensive!" Chunkz joked.

Sharky pouted.

Kenny reached for Sharky's waist and pulled him back down. He whispered something in his ear.

"Who is your favorite person in the room Aj?"

They all looked at him, some sort of eagerness in their eyes.

"Well- I...um- I wouldn't say.. I- I can't say just one person. I mean- it's definitely not Niko," he smirked.

"Mine is not Aj either then!"

In the background of them bickering- Sharky, Chunkz, and Kenny were watching something on Sharky's phone. Kenny pointed at something and they all laughed.

..

"Shush you schmuck."

"Hah. Well, no one asked Niko."

They continued streaming for the next 3-4 hours, answering questions, zoning out, fighting..

A long stream indeed- lots of chaos and chaotic energy and moments.

They would definitely do this again.