No homo! (Sharky x Kenny)

"Is kissing the homies gay?"

"No-"

"Give me a kiss then," Sharky said pointing to his cheek.

Kenny kissed him on the left side of his face, no romantic feelings attached, but it just seemed right. Sharky grabbed his face and kissed him on the forehead.

Kenny chuckled and smiled.

Sharky and Kenny always had a bromance- the Beta Squad could definitely agree. It was a rough start but they seemed to get really comfortable in the span of a couple years.

Maybe too comfortable.

There are a lot of moments where people could mistake Kenny and Sharky to be a gay couple. But they were only a couple of best mates.

And they always seemed to be attracted, like a magnet, to each other's laps.

...

Like when Aj scrapped Kenny and it led to Kenny falling Sharky's lap.

"Yo that's dodge!" Aj and Chunkz joked as Aj pushed Kenny down- getting him closer to Sharky. "Kenny get in there!"

While Sharky was basically moaning, unsure of how he felt because Kenny was practically on his dick and squashing him while he was in between his legs.

These type of situations are weird, but not that uncommon.

Sharky also likes admiring Kenny's ass- a little weird sometimes but it's also still friendly. And it's not only Sharky; on stream, whenever Kenny walks out of frame everyone types out-

"GYATT"

"HE GOT BACK THO"

"BUNDAAA"

So he keeps saying he needs to lose the ass fat- but Sharky is also a fan of making fun and not caring about what he says when he's with his friends.

They were both sitting down in their living room sofa, alone. Niko, Chunkz, and Aj went to the store for shopping.

"Goddamn Kenny, you have a nice ass," Sharky said while smirking.

"Huhhh? Sharky what the fuck-" Kenny laughed out.

"Stand up and bend over for me," He continued, still making eye contact.

Kenny playfully rolled his eyes, smiled, and played along, "Anything for you darling," he stood up and arched his back against Sharky. He decided to twerk a little.

Then Sharky grabbed his waist and pulled him down to his lap.

"Good boy," he chuckled.

"Good boy is mental." Kenny adjusted himself to a more comfortable position.

They stayed together until the rest of the Beta Squad returned. Then they quickly got into separate positions.

...

While the others were unpacking the groceries, Kenny just had to ask one private thing to Sharky.

"No homo, yeah?" He smiled.

"No homo." Sharky whispered back, blowing a kiss in Kenny's direction.