Caketastrophe (Beta Squad x Chunkz)

Chunkz woke up this morning, unaware of the future chaos and events that would come.

He turned on his sink and began brushing his teeth.

Someone knocked on his door.

"Come in."

Niko walked in with some balloons, "happy birthday!!You're one step closer to death." He smiled.

Chunkz put down his toothbrush and chuckled, "I knew you would say some dumb shit like that. Thanks Niko."

He went in for a hug, Niko gladly accepted. He left the balloons in his room.

"Alright mate, yeah I'll be down in a second." Chunkz replied.

Niko hummed, "take your time," before running down the stairs.

Him and the others were in the kitchen preparing all the ingredients they would need to bake the best possible cake they would ever bake.

Sharky spoke up, "is he coming soon?"

"Yeah, so we should start baking."

"I'm shit at baking! Please can you help me Niko? Our cake seemed good at the cake challenge and we couldn't even use a recipe!" Clearly Kenny didn't want to disappoint the birthday boy.

Sharky whined. "But- that wouldn't be fair then!..I'll take Aj."

"I mean we were supposed to bake our own...fine fine we'll do it in teams."

Kenny grabbed Niko's sleeves and dragged him to their station.

"At least I'm not with Aj, his breath would've ruined the cake." Niko smirked.

Aj rolled his eyes and smiled, "Oh fuck off Niko. Your breath is everyone's morning breath, how about that, yeah?"

"Stop fucking arguing. We have to make this cake quickly." Kenny and Sharky had everything ready for all of them.

"Okay Aj. The recipe says we need eggs, flour, milk, uhhh, yeah some other shit. We got this!"

Aj looked at the taller man, "yeah. I'm fucked. Why did you lot leave me with this man."

Kenny chuckled as he looked at his phone for their recipe, "chocolate cake?"

Niko nodded.

"Well we need flour, milk, eggs, vanilla extract...unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, oil, and sugar."

"Seems simple enough!" Niko nodded to himself for self-confirmation, he had confidence their cake would be the best.

Just then Chunkz walked down the stairs.

"What's happening here?" He eyed all the other members, "..making a cake?"

"How the fu- how the fuck did you know?"

"Maybe cause Niko went to my room and said happy birthday unlike you other pussios. I just assumed my birthday would mean cake."

"Oh." Kenny blankly said.

"Anyways happy birthday Chunkzino!" Aj winked at him.

"Yeah yeah," Kenny looked in his eyes, "happy birthday Chunkz, 28 right?"

Sharky got up and ran to his room upstairs.

"Where the hell is Sharks going?"

Slightly out of breath, Sharky ran down and placed a medium sized gift and a small one on the kitchen counter.

"You can open that later or right now...you decide." Sharky warmly smiled.

Kenny and Niko got back to work quickly planning their ingredients on their side of the counter- giggling among themselves.