Small Habit (Niko x Aj)

Niko loved the small little habits Aj developed during their relationship. They loved small kisses wherever- whether or not it would be on the cheek, forehead, hand, anywhere.

They were finally in their secluded home together. They binge cuddled, fed each other, and stayed together until the mornings.

It was a process that got them extremely close and comfortable.

Aj was a person of many secrets. Niko only discovered that half way into their marriage- together for 6 months.

Also that he's really picky.

"Cmon try it. I think you'll like it!" Niko scooped the ice cream and attempted feeding Aj.

Aj looked away, shaking his head disappointedly, "hell no- that shit looks...unappealing."

"It's only pistachio, honey, and ginger."

"Exactly. Ginger. I hate ginger."

"Hey! I like it though...plus you don't even taste the ginger that much. You like honey!"

"But you just have bad taste," Aj got up from his seat and went into their backyard. Niko followed along with the small bowl of ice cream he ate.

..

The summer heat outlined Aj's beauty.

"Mmmm. Trust me!" Niko pleaded.

Aj slightly opened his mouth, raising his eyebrows.

Niko babied him, "Ahh- open wider!"

"...okay okay don't do stuff like that. That's weird."

"Oh my bad." He giggled, he smeared the melted ice cream on his lips.

"I hate you so much I swear-" he licked his lips, "that's...not my favorite."

"Just admit you actually like it!" Niko frowned.

"Yeah you have unique tastes and preferences. It wasn't bad but I like the actually good flavors."

Niko mixed the ice cream slosh and he grumbled, "...yeah like triple cream chocolate with Nutella drizzled on top...with the insides of burnt marshmallows."

"Did you say anything?"

"Eh? No! No no.."

"Mhm..sure. Anyways.. I'm suddenly craving triple cream chocolate with Nutella on top- and marshmallows!" Aj cheekily glancing back at Niko.

"...."

"Please?" Aj's eyelashes fluttered with his big eyes.

"Ughhh! Come on- let's go." Niko headed back- leaving his ice cream cup and picking up his keys near the front door.

"I love you so much Nik!" He carried his oversized jacket.

..

..

..

And one day during a video session, Niko also realized Aj also had this small habit of nibbling on people's shoulders.

In which Niko loved to poke fun at Aj for it.

"Cute rat boy." He would call him.

Of course, Niko would never expose him for it- among the others it would've made him stop his cute act.

He did capture it on camera once, in his 'Last To Leave Slime Pool Wins £5,000 - Challenge,' about 5 years ago.

Aj didn't know he captured it on camera, so he continued his small bites.

..

..

After they had gotten their ice cream Niko was watching back his old videos when he stumbled across the video.

He was wanting the old nostalgia of their past relationship. How they had loved each other for many years- their pure love.

"Ay- stop biting me you have ice cream- actual food?" Niko teased.

Aj was watching biting on his shoulder, when that part of the video came up. His eyes widen as he looked at Niko.

"Niko!! I thought you wouldn't tell anyone!" Aj pouted a betrayed look. He almost dropped his precious ice cream.

"Wh-wha? It was before our relationship- before we made it official! And technically I didn't even tell anyone- but that's besides the point. I don't remember this, I swear!"

"Well you clearly did remember enough now!" Aj gently pushed him down, "from now on- no more love bites!"

"Nooo! Pleaseee! It's so cute!!" Niko playfully frowned, glancing at Aj who was covering his face in his small hands. His face peaked through.

..

"You're so fucking lucky I love you to bits." Aj slapped him while smiling.

"I'm lucky to have someone cute like you."

"I'm not cute- I'm handsome!"

"Did your mommy tell you that?"

"Hey-!"

"Mmm, and your daddy did too."

Aj blushed, "that's crazy."

"Crazy for you." Niko brought him closer.

Aj licked his chapped lips, "you're such a corny ass.."