REQUEST!- Deceiving Friendliness (Beta Squad x Aj)

Thank you for the request! 🫶

Finally, after 5 years they have reached the massive milestone of 9 million!

They believed a night out with the possible encounter of fans would be fun.

Of course, they would have security- they weren't risking their lives.

They wouldn't post about it- that would endanger their safety more, but first come first serve. If a couple of fans happened to meet them then so be it.

They would just make sure to go to an expensive club because 'no fan would be dumb enough to waste money to just see them.'

Yeah yeah.

Aj hated parties, he was socially awkward and always enjoyed the comfort of his home.

They didn't push him, he knew he could stay home all he wanted- but he loved being with his friends.

However it only dawned on him that snuggling in the blankets, not giving a shit about how he looked was something he missed.

Now since he's become famous- when he's outside he always has to slightly be aware of his appearance.

You don't want to look like you don't take care of yourself.

You don't want to be caught wearing the same clothes that you have been for the past 3 days.

Lucky this party wasn't exactly a formal event- he didn't have to sit uncomfortably in a suit and tie.

They arrived early, some of the security and people already recognizing them as the popular YouTube group, Beta Squad.

..

The security of the entrance crossed his arms, "Beta Squad, huh? What are you guys planning to do?"

"Oh shit- are you guys really Beta Squad?" Another person lined up next to them.

Niko scratched behind his neck, already taking control of the situation, "yeah.."

Aj felt himself cringe.

"Can I get a picture?"

"Uh sure- but only when we get inside."

"Of course! Thank you- I'm a big fan, basically since you guys started, I'd say." He fist bumped Chunkz, Kenny, and Sharky.

"Thanks man. Long journey- but I'm glad you stuck around with us." Sharky had a warm smile on his face.

Aj was jealous of how well others took compliments and social interactions. Aj could only imagine how awkward and stupid he would act if he was by himself.

They were finally able to enter, taking a picture with the fan and watched as the club eventually filled up with people.

"Hey bartender- is there any non-alcoholic drinks?" Kenny leaned against the counter.

"Yeah, we got virgin piña coladas, sparkling apple cider, water, sparkling sodas-"

"What do you guys want?" Kenny looked back and asked, "yo- do you want a drink?" He pointed to their guard.

He shook his head.

"The cider, preferably." Aj recommended, his throat was already dry and he was nervous.

"Yeah- I'll take 5 of the apple ciders. Make sure to put ice, yeah? Thanks mate."

"No problem, coming right up."

They watched as the bartender skillfully shook up and poured the cider.

Kenny handed money to the man, "thanks," he grabbed the drinks and gave it to his friends, "guys we should have a budget- don't waste too much on drinks. Here," He handed them all £20.