To My Beloved.. (Chunkz x Sharky)

Part 2 of "Dear Diary.."
(can read separately though!)
(sorry I didn't put it all in one..😭)

..

Chunkz always thought about expressing his gratitude to everyone by sharing his life journey. Chunkz had always said he would be a secretive and personal man-but sharing his past wouldn't hurt him, or anyone.

Even though Chunkz did have his moments as a stupid young child, at least he grew from them- learned from them.

Unlike some people..

Chunkz definitely didn't expect that, bringing himself to sit at his desk with a pen and paper would be so tough. He couldn't form the correct words, his grammar had definitely changed since he had last learned.

His handwriting wasn't the nicest either.

But he tried to persist, before inevitably resulting back to internet. Back to square one.

Chunkz had jotted a couple ideas:

•Childhood experiences
•Stupid or embarrassing moments
•Education
•Fitness journey
•Beta Squad
•Bullying (was that too personal?)

He marked down that last part. Chunkz wasn't necessarily physically bullied when he was younger, but he was made to feel ashamed of being in a bigger body.  Just a few too many weight jokes that got into his head.

"..would people be interested in this? I know I wouldn't.. even it was my favorite YouTuber." Chunkz mumbled to himself.

But he had already gone too deep into this.

As he got an idea, he started to quickly write everything he was thinking. Perfect! He was catching the flow.

His phone rang, a loud noise that disturbed his idea creation.

"Who the fu- oh it's Sharkyyy!" Chunkz picked up the phone and accepted the call.

"Chunkz!!"

"Sharkyyyy my favorite!" Chunkz smiled brightly.

"You're my favorite!"

"I better be. Anyways why did you call?"

Sharky looked confused and shrugged, "I thought you did?"

"No I didn't? Dude you joking?"

"Nah I swear you did? Wha- whatever whatever.. Do you want to go shopping later? My therapist said shopping is the key to happiness- well for her anyways. And I want new clothes."

"Of course I'll go shopping with you. Wait- but where even are you right now?"

"Oh I'm just getting something for my sister right now. But I can come back and pick you up later. Let's go to the mall!"

"Just us?"

"Yup! It's practically a date," he giggled.

"A date?? Should've just told me that from the beginning. I'll wear a suit and tie." Chunkz winked at the FaceTime.

Sharky laughed, "and I'll wear the black dress?"

"Yeah, can't wait to see you, baby." Chunkz teased.

"Shut upppp..."

"Alright I'm working on something right now so I'll call- or you see again later. See you soon Sharks!"

"Bye, love you."

"Love you more."

And the phone hung up.

Chunkz only realized then how quiet and calm his room was without the booming voice of Sharky.

He loved that man to pieces. He just didn't express it that well, unlike the others.

And he didn't even know how Sharky felt about him. If Sharky thinks of their relationship as friends, then they'll be friends. Chunkz could just push his feelings aside, and soon enough they'll disappear.

That's what he hoped at least.

He did hope that Sharky reciprocated their feelings of love.

"Shit- I'm getting distracted." Chunkz groaned before having to resume with his creative thinking. Sadly, unlike Sharky- he was not much creative but a more mature and thoughtful person.

Maybe Sharky was just weird.

Weirdly extreme, weirdly loud, not weirdly good looking.

Chunkz slapped himself out of that thought.

'One thing should be on my mind, and it's finishing the brainstorming of the book.'

But then he got bored and began scrolling on his phone.

Before he knew it, it was the afternoon. Sharky said they would meet up at 1:00 P.M. It was now 12:53 P.M.

Chunkz had the rough draft but he knew he left a couple things out.

So he needed inspiration, he grabbed the nearest book on his bookshelf.

That bookshelf was originally for design..

He flipped to the first page, "hmm.." Chunkz made an audible humming sound.

A common pattern, the authors seemed to make was that they dedicated the first page to important people in their lives.

Of course Chunkz already knew who to dedicate it to. Beta Squad!

So then Chunkz started writing.

To Beta Squad...

Chunkz paused, it feels too empty. It's missing something. A little more connection.

To Beta Squad, and my beloved..

..

..

Sharky.