REQUEST- It's Okay Sharks (Beta Squad x Sharky)

Thank you for the request! 🥰
(Request was written in private messages- feel free to request there as well!)

..

"Fuck you!!" Sharky yelled at his monitor. He clenched his fists, extremely angered. He huffed and gritted his teeth.

His anger died down and he signed and groaned- pulling at his face.

Sharky's eyes watered, his YouTube channel was suspended. He didn't know for how long, why, or what made it happen- he was completely dumbfounded by YouTube's actions.

The email they sent made no sense at all- actually it only stressed him out more.

It wasn't even one channel, it was almost everything- well besides SDS but that channel wasn't only his.

He came to the conclusion that YouTube hated him. He hated YouTube.

No he didn't.

He couldn't bring himself to hate the website that made him famous. Nonetheless his tantrum caused Chunkz to knock on his door and open it.

"You okay in there?" Chunkz called out to him.

Sharky switched tabs, annoyed with every word, every breath someone else was making, "...I'm fine!" He wanted to be alone.

"Alright mate. We're going to eat soon, come down yeah?"

Sharky nodded even though he knew his office chair blocked his head. After Chunkz left he locked the door to his room. He reread the email.

...

Hi Sharky,

On behalf of YouTube's community and safety, we have reviewed your content and found severe or repeated violations of Community Guidelines. Because of this, we have, temporarily, removed your channel from YouTube.

We know this is very upsetting news, but it's our job to make YouTube a safe place for all. If you believe we have wrongly suspended your account(s), appeal this decision.

The following accounts are under investigation:

•Sharky
•sharkymore

You'll find more information about the policies in question and how to submit for an appeal. Please contact us on our Help Center page for more assistance.

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team

'We know this is very upsetting news, but it's our job to make YouTube a safe place for all.'

What a stupid sentence.

"What the actual fucking stupid shit- did I do??!" Sharky wanted to punch his computer monitor now.

'Deep breaths Sharky.'

Sharky grumbled at his inner voice telling him to resort in peace. Sharky turned off his computer and jumped to his bed.

..

'Finally! Something that won't let me down.' Sharky thought.

His bed croaked as he rolled around, never being comfortable enough to enjoy his life again.

He screamed in his pillow- covering his entire face. He sobbed a little too.

As disappointed and heartbroken as he felt, he knew he would have to fix and appeal the decision- soon.

And before he knew it he had full tears falling down the cheeks of his precious face. His lips quivered as he took hitched breaths.

The tears gathered on his lashes and caused his vision to be blurred. He harshly rubbed off the wet droplets of sorrow.