REQUEST!- Slowly... (Niko x Aj)

Warning: smut // blowjob

Thank you for the request! 🥰

Everybody knew Niko and Aj lived together. But nobody knew what happened behind those doors.

Quite frankly, Aj is a beast- pouncing on every opportunity to grab Niko and lure him in. But this month has been busy for the both of them.

And it started out as one kiss.

Aj started it.

Niko just carried along.

Niko had Aj in his arms, squirming into the kiss, his back against the wall.

"Mhmm-" Aj moaned softly.

It's been a while since they've had an intimate moment like this.

Niko let go of his soft lips and aimed at his neck. He pressed light kisses against him and started working on his first hickey.

Aj was clearly enjoying every bit of attention he was, now, receiving.

Niko let go of his neck, "shit...it's been a while," he said breathlessly. His smile still brought butterflies to his stomach.

An aching feeling of relief, finally having a moment like this together.

"Let me start this," Aj continued, "put me down pretty boy.."

Niko put him down from his arms as Aj went to his knees.

..

Slowly, taking off his pants.

Slowly, taking off his boxers.

His eye contact still surviving throughout all of this.

Both of his hands gracefully grabbed his hard dick and pumped it a few times.

"Don't tease me too much...it's just-" he paused because Aj's face had a look of confusion. "it's just been a while." Niko looked down at Aj.

His eyes fluttered as he opened his mouth, slowly lifting his dick. He had the tip- his small hands wrapped around.

'A perfect fit, just for me."

Niko tried thrusting forward, but Aj was planning to take it slow.

Slowly.

He took more of Niko's length and was swirling his tongue around the veins. He was bobbing his head.

Niko groaned, he was already close.

"I...fucking forgot how good you really are with your mouth.."

"I don't talk all that shit for nothing.." Aj managed to mumble.

Niko rolled his hips back in response.

...

"I- I think I'm only gonna last a few more seconds.."

Aj took it out and made an audible pop sound. He smirked at the taller man.

"Fuck you Aj...!"

He slowly took it back in his mouth.

"..slow down- You'll after, yeah?" Aj smiled at his remark.

He lasted 2 more minutes until he couldn't anymore. He came in Aj's mouth and Aj swallowed it whole.

What a freaky man.

Niko didn't even last any longer than he imagined. He wanted to feel more of Aj.

More

More

And more.

He knelt down to Aj and wiped some of the remaining liquid off of his lips, slowly tracing over them. He kissed him one more time.

"Get ready Aj.." he dangerously whispered in his ear.

"Don't threaten me with a good time," Aj said with his eyelids half open and chuckled back.