{Snow Storms}

[Description: While closing down the cafe Kawaii-Chan and Zane find themselves stuck in the cafe due to a snow storm and now they are more determined than ever to get out of there. Zane's set on staying away from Kawaii-Chan while Kawaii-Chan is set on trying to have some sort of conversation with him to pass the time especially after the little scary moment.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Setting the papers on the desk in the office I yawned and looked down at my phone to see it was just after midnight now and I was excited to finally be going home.

Turning around I flicked the lights off and walked out of the office heading back out to finish just one more thing when suddenly my phone started beeping like crazy.

Pulling my phone out of my back pocket I looked down to see an alert of a horrible snow storm happening right now and the roads were too unsafe to drive down and sidewalks were too icy to make walks.

Looking out the windows my eyes widened when I realized I couldn't see and it was just white and the wind howling outside, I sighed and pushed my hair back out of my face.

Hearing the break room door open I turned to look at Zane who stopped in his tracks and groaned when he stared outside realizing neither of us would be getting out of here.

Zane didn't say anything and walked over dropping his bag on the table and sat down in one of the chairs around it, I turned and ran inside the break room.

I had a change of clothes that way I would be at least a little warm when walking home tonight, grabbing my bag from my locker I ran into the bathroom.

Locking the door behind myself I pulled my t-shirt and skirt and slid on a pair of black leggings and my pink oversized hoodie on, tying my hair up I pulled on some warm socks and my pink ankle boots with fur around the ankles and a slight chunky kitten heel.

Shoving my other clothes on I ran out of the bathroom and shoved everything back into my locker, shutting it I walked back out and Zane looked up looking a little surprised.

"What?" I questioned, he shrugged his shoulders and looked back down at his phone.

"Nothing I just never seen you wear a colour that wasn't pink or white" He said, I looked down remembering my black leggings and felt my face heat up slightly before I pushed it away.

Suddenly the lights shut off along with the heat and I looked over at Zane who sighed and dropped his phone on the table and stood up, I grabbed mine to text someone when I seen no service.

"Dang it" I mumbled and looked back up at Zane now standing in front of the counter, I looked around before remembering in the office there was a flashlight just in case stuff like that happened.

I smiled and spun around running back into the office I started digging through everything until I found two flashlights that worked, turning around I walked back out.

Handing a flashlight to Zane I clicked mine on and walked over to the door that leads down to the kitchen and the basement that had some things stored away just in case of emergencies.

Opening the door with the key I looked down at the stairs and was hit with a wave of freezing cold air, I took a step back and almost hit Zane who stepped out of the way.

"Maybe they left the garage door open for deliveries" Zane mumbled, I nodded my head but I didn't move and looked up at him, he stared down at me.

"What" He snapped, I looked back down at the stairs and then back at him again.