{Haunted House......Again}

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look

[Description: After Katelyn suggests they go on a double date, they go to another haunted house on the island and Kawaii-Chan tries to escape all while panicking over being in the haunted house.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Turning around, I held out my purse towards Katelyn and she smiled as she dropped her phone, her wallet, keys, and some of her makeup she may need into my purse like she always did.

Clipping it close, I placed the strap of it on my shoulder and walked out of the room with Katelyn, now ready to go on the double date she insisted on going on.

That's when I seen Travis bugging Zane while Garroth just cackled and Zane looked annoyed, when Zane noticed me he got up and walked towards me while I looked at Travis.

"Have you ever thought that maybe just maybe if you didn't annoy me, he might actually like you?" I commented, Katelyn agreed with me and so did Zane.

Travis just sighed dramatically and stood up, walking over to us and stood next to Katelyn while Garroth whined and flopped down onto the couch face first.

"I need a girlfriend!" Garroth whined.

"That requires you to find a girl who'd actually date you Garroth" I added, he was mean to me earlier and that was meant to get him back for that and it did just that.

Travis, Katelyn, and Zane started laughing while Garroth rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at me but I just ignored him and we made our way out of the beach house.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked, Katelyn just smiled and continued on walking and that made me nervous because Katelyn had set up this entire date for us.

I looked at Travis and he shrugged his shoulders and just followed Katelyn, I glanced over at Zane but he looked completely unbothered by this and didn't seem to mind he didn't know where he was going right now.

So we just continued on walking, following Katelyn to wherever she was leading us too and made conversation of course which is easy considering Travis just started goofing off.

I looked around at everything and bumped into Katelyn when she stopped, I stepped back and looked up confused and then my eyes widened as I realized where we were.

"Nooo! Nope! Nope! No way!" I shouted and tried running away with Travis but Katelyn caught us both and dragged us back despite our protesting while Zane just watched amused.

"It'll be fun. Plus I've been waiting to go to the haunted houses here" Katelyn said, I dug my heels into the ground and continued shaking my head with a terrified look on my face.

"I am not going in a haunted house!" I defended and Travis agreed with me as we both tried to escape her.

"We're going....wait I don't need to hold onto you anymore" Katelyn said and let me go, I squealed in relief and went to run away when Zane grabbed my hand.

"You have a boyfriend for that now" My eyes widened as I realized that Katelyn and Zane both set this up, I shook my head but Zane just ignored me and started walking towards the entrance.

"Traitors!" Travis and I said loudly as they continued pulling us towards the entrance while a few people watched in amusement, Travis and I still were trying to fight them.

But it didn't work and we were dragged into the haunted house, I whined as the door closed behind us and I stood next to Zane while Travis stood next to me and Katelyn stood on the other side of him.