{You and I Until The End}

[Description: When everyone from MyStreet ends up in the MCD world, those of the MCD including recently married couple Zane and Kawaii-Chan need to fight to protect them and get them back before it's too late. But during this the people from MyStreet see just how far MCD Zane and Kawaii-Chan are willing to go for each other.]

Narrator's POV:

"What's going on?" Kawaii-Chan asked as she looked to the sky watching a large purple cloud cover the village of Phoenix Drop where Zane and her were visiting.

Travis suddenly let out a growl and they looked over to him to see horns growning out of his head and his skin turning grey, his eyes flashing purple in anger.

"My father" He growled out before letting his Warlock form take over completely as he darted out of Phoenix Drop faster than anyone could react leaving a trail of purple smoke behind.

"I'll find him and send out a signal" Kawaii-Chan said and took off into sprint after him as everyone followed especially Zane who didn't want his wife out of his sight in the worry of the Demon Warlock doing something to her.

The large Wyvern known as Seze and Kawaii-Chan's most loyal friend shot to the sky following her, watching her with razor sharp sight not letting her out of her sight.

Kawaii-Chan let the form sword from her goddess form, form in her hands and she swung it down in the ground, flames shot up and she was transformed to the form she had a chance of winning against Travis in.

She slid around the corner to see Travis charging the Demon Warlock and people who look exactly like them nearby, looking around terrified but she quickly realized something.

"TRAVIS STOP" She screamed, everyone looked to her, her doppelganger's eyes widenning as she hid behind Zane's doppleganger out of fear but she couldn't focus on that.

"KAWAII-CHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Travis roared out angrily, she glared at him as she walked towards them, holding the sword as she pointed with it towards his doppelganger.

"If you attack him, he will kill your doppelganger and you will die, that's what I'm doing Travis!" Kawaii-Chan shouted and heard the demon warlock chuckle.

Travis growled out and Kawaii-Chan shot a flame to the sky, Zane noticed it instantly and took off into a sprint in that direction as his Shadow knight form took over and his speed increased.

Kawaii-Chan could hear the the Demon Warlock egging Travis on and it was working, Kawaii-Chan looked between the doppelgangers and her Travis as he grew angrier.

"Travis don't!" Kawaii-Chan hissed out loudly but it was too late and Travis let the anger took over as he charged at his father who vanished into thin air.

"Come out you coward!" Travis growled out angirly as Kawaii-Chan looked around, her ears twitching as she heard him.

She shot a flame out past Travis' doppelganger and the Demon Warlock jumped out of the way glaring at her as he charged at her but that was his biggest mistake.

Zane tackled him and they went crashing into the ground as Zane threw him straight into the tree nearby, knocking them over as he stood up with anger radiating off of him.

Kawaii-Chan's eyes flashed as flames danced up her arms and they all stared at the Demon Warlock who only stood up grinning before vanishing into thin air.

Katelyn ran towards Travis to calm him down while Kawaii-Chan let her form drop as Zane turned around to face her still in his Shadow Knight form but calmer.