{Ashida's Pt.2}

[Description: Continues on from where we left off only with them now in the restaurant. And everything going on.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

This was a horrible idea.

My leg bounced quickly under the table as I sat across from my mother and next to Yuka who was smiling as she talked about how nervous and excited she is to be starting high school soon.

Mom sat across from me and was glaring daggers at me whenever I shifted in my seat, I smiled nervously at her and glanced over seeing Katelyn and Lucinda sitting at a booth behind them.

Picking up my glass of water, I took a sip of it and set it back down on the table as the waitress came up to us to order our food and started working her way around the table.

"And for you Ms?" She asked, looking down at me, I smiled.

"Could I have the smoked salmon please" I said in a kind tone, she nodded her head and took my menu from me as I looked back at my mother who took a sip of her water.

"Awful lot of food Kawaii-Chan" She whispered, Abel glared at her from his place next to her and nudged her shoulder but I shook my head and he stayed silent.

I just ignored what she said and continued listening to Yuka talking when I felt someone kick me under the table, hissing out in pain I looked over at mom and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Stop shaking your leg" She mouthed to me, I nodded my head and just stayed silent as I waited for our food to arrive, I know that it'd take a bit but I was really hoping a miracle would happen and it'd just show up soon.

45 minutes later all of our food showed and as was set in front of us, I had smoked salmon, twice baked potatoes, and some honey roasted veggies to go with it.

I thanked the waitress and waited until everyone else's food was placed in front of everyone else but I took my first bite of the food and silence fell over us for a few minutes.

As if mother nature knew that it was going to be a bad night, it had started storming out about an hour ago when we first got to the restaurant so that's another sign.

Taking a bite of the potatoes, I felt someone nudge me and looked over at Yuka, she pointed to some of the veggies and I nodded my head as she took a few and ate them.

Abel smiled at us as I took a bite of the salmon and heard mom making a humming noise, I froze and looked up at her knowing exactly where this was going.

"So Nana I see you are still single at twenty-seven years old, that's not a good thing" She said, Abel glared at her but she didn't seem to notice and my entire body tensed up.

People can be single at 27 years old if they want to be mother!

I didn't say anything to her I only smiled and looked back down at my food as I continued and heard her let out another hum, I set my fork down and looked up at her.

"Is everything okay mother?" I asked.

"Well it's just you are eating a lot y'know and you have gotten extremely chubby Nana. Look at you I mean no guy is ever going to want you looking like that. You are already nothing more than a waitress with nothing else to offer in a relationship the least you could do is look put together enough to maybe get a date" Tears burned in my eyes as everyone fell silent.

"Mom!" Abel gritted out loudly.

"I'm just saying Abel, look at her, she's already chubby enough she doesn't need anymore food" She grabbed my plate and slid it away from me as a tear fell down my cheek.