{The Ro'Meave Family}

^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's outfit! And her baby boy's outfit only imagine it in like grey! I hope you enjoy. 

[Description: This is just how I imagine Zane and Kawaii-Chan after having their first kid together, their son Nicko! It just goes with them having a newborn and Laurance and The Ro'Meave's meeting him for the first time. Also these oneshots will be set in different time zones and well I just sort've didn't write them in an organized manor so yeah!]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Nicko Abel Ro'Meave, 6 Pounds 8 Ounces, Born on June 12th at 2:01AM.

Nicko has been here for 2 days now and he's my favourite person in the entire world and is Zane's favourite person too so at least I don't have to feel bad about Zane no longer being my favourite person.

To be fair he is my 2nd favourite person but still, I know for a fact I'm still his 2nd favourite person which Garroth isn't going to like too much when he figures that out.

And now we were able to bring him home for the first time and I'm so excited because now Zane and I get to have our little family at home this time.

Originally we were going to go straight home and then have people come over to meet him in a few days but well I can't wait and really want the Ro'Meave's to meet the nephew and grandchild.

I had called them from the car and Zianna picked up on the first ring and started asking me how I was and jumped at the chance to meet us at our house to meet her grandchild.

Garroth also told me he was already waiting at the front door an hour before we discharged because I told him he could meet Nicko for the first time and Laurance waiting with him.

Our friends were all at work right now so they weren't able to meet him just yet but Aphmau is doing a BBQ in 2 weeks and we agreed to let them all meet him there.

I'm so excited for Nicko to meet Katelyn and Travis' 6 month old son Traylon and Aphmau and Aaron's 1 year old daughter Lilith so it's going to be amazing.

Zane pulled into the driveway and parked the car, I smiled at him through the rear view mirror and then looked down at Nicko in his carrier next to me.

Getting out of the car, I went to grab the hospital bag but Zane beat me to it and I glared at him, he shushed me and carefully grabbed the baby carrier.

Walking up to the front door, I already heard them inside and knew the door was unlocked so I opened it and walked in smiling at them as they all stopped and spun around to face us.

"Vylad?" I questioned, he smiled and nodded his head quickly and rushed towards me, wrapping his arms tightly around me and I laughed hugging him back.

Vylad was trying to get back here so he could meet his nephew but I had no idea if he was going to actually be able to do it and now he's actually here.

Zane walked in next and I heard Zianna squeal as I walked over and kneeled down to carefully pick Nicko up out of his carrier and adjusted him in my arms before standing up and turned around.

"Awe look at him! He's adorable and I love him already" Zianna cooed, I smiled as I stopped in front of her and carefully and nervously placed him in Zianna's arms.

"I'd like you to meet Nicko Abel Ro'Meave" I whispered, she smiled as a tear slid down her face and she wrapped her arms carefully around him as she started rocking him back and forth.

Garte walked over and looked over at him while smiling at me, I smiled at him and looked over to see Laurance and Garroth standing there looking at him with smiles on their faces.