{Halloween Party}

^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's outfit! It was really difficult to find everything that I liked so yeah! Also imagine the heels as pink as the dress.

[Description: With the Halloween Party on the street happening, Kawaii-Chan is beyond excited until Garroth and Laurance decide to take it a step further and see how often they can scare her this time. Until Zane figures out what's going on and realizes it's a repeat of what they did to Aphmau.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Okay ready?" Aphmau said, I nodded my head quickly as she giggled behind me and guided me somewhere but I couldn't see because she had blindfolded me after finishing my makeup.

After I let her choose my halloween costume a few years ago when Aaron was away from her, she found it fun and I've let her pick my costume ever since then.

She started counting down and then the blindfold was carefully pulled away and I blinked a few times letting my eyes adjust to the light, once they did I smiled at my costume.

I had a pink off the shoulder bunch flowy long sleeve corset dress with sparkly platform open toe strappy heels that have flowers going up the straps until about just below my knees.

My hair is soft curls with butterflies clipped to my hair that looked really pretty and my makeup was all pink with small white jewels glued to my eye lids in a large circle.

She had Lucinda make these really pretty pink wings and I seen a stack of beautiful butterfly and flower necklaces with some rings matching them and my nails had little designs on them.

"What do you think?" Aphmau asked, I turned around to face her with a smile on my face as I rushed forward and wrapped my arms tightly around her.

"I love it! Thank you!" I squealed out, she laughed as we pulled back and I seen her dressed in a fairy outfit too only she had a bunch of flowers on her.

She wanted us to match but she insisted we both be fairy princesses and I agreed instantly to that while she forced Aaron and Zane to be dressed as princes.

"Okay are you ready to go?" I asked, Aphmau nodded her head quickly and we ran out of her room and walked to the stairs already hearing music playing outside.

Skipping down the stairs, we held onto each other's hands as we walked straight out the front door to see Zane and Aaron waiting patiently for us while looking around.

Zane and Aaron were dressed in almost identical looks only Zane's was all black and Aaron's was all red, they both however had crowns on that were titled slightly.

"You wouldn't make a very good prince. Your crown is crooked" I commented as I stepped towards Zane and started adjusting it, he rolled his eyes and glared at me.

"Then let me take the stupid crown off" I shushed him and fixed it, I frowned when he titled it on purpose again, he snickered and I flicked him on the nose.

"Zane I swear to irene I will never make you another cupcake again if you don't stop" He narrowed his eyes at me but let me fix the crown again and this time didn't purposely make it crooked.

I smiled smugly while Aphmau giggled and walked past us with Aaron following her, Zane rolled his eyes but I just smiled and stepped back, spinning around to show him my look.

"What do you think?" I asked, he stood up straight and smiled at me, I smiled back as I placed my hands on my hips and waited for his response to my costume.

"I think you look beautiful" I smiled wider and jumped towards him wrapping my arms around his neck loosely, he smiled down at me again and wrapped an arm carefully around my waist.