{My Brother's Dead....}

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's outfits! (I do this because it's just much easier than getting into real deep detail about this) 

[Description: When Kawaii-Chan gets a call from her brother's wife and finds out she passed away, she ends up breaking down and tries to figure out how to help her out with everything. And to everyone's shock, Zane is the one who helps the most.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

-The News-

"Hey you look cute" Aphmau said as I walked out, I smiled at her and looked down at my pink workout set with a cropped pink top and a white knit sweater that I had cut up to be short enough to not cover the top completely.

"Thank you Aphmau-Senpai. So do you. Hi Zane-Kun" I greeted, they smiled at me and we started walking towards Aphmau's house where we were planning on hanging out.

"Kawaii-Chan will meet you inside" I said when my phone started ringing, they nodded their heads and walked in as I pulled my phone out of the waistband of my leggings and seen my sister in-law Petra calling and smiled.

"Hi Petra!" I chirped happily but I heard sirens in the background and my stomach turned as I thought something happened to her or her baby girl Jasmin.

"Nana" She whispered, her voice shaky.

"Petra, what's wrong? Do you need me to come and get you? Are you, Jasmin, and Cyrus okay?" I rushed out, panic starting to set in as I placed my hand on my hip nervously.

"There was an accident," My stomach dropped and my breathing picked up but I let her continue. "Cyrus was driving home......and he was hit head on....Nana h-he's d-dead" She started sobbing by the end.

My world came crashing down around me as I listened to her sobbing and realized that that my brother, my baby brother is actually dead....I'm never going to see him again.

My phone slipped out of my hand and I watched it bounce down the stairs through blurry vision and turned around walking into the house and looking around.

"Hey Kawaii-Chan do you think.....what happened?" I heard Aphmau asked, my heart beating in my ears as I looked at her, a tear sliding down my face that had her running towards me while Zane stood up.

"Cyrus is dead" I whipsered, her eyes widened and she stared at me as I let out the first sob and my knees buckled as I started sobbing loudly and hunched over.

"Oh irene. Zane find her phone and talk to whoever called her!" I could hear Aphmau shout as I sobbed loudly and felt arms wrap around me tightly a minute later.

I heard Aphmau trying to calm me down, my head pressed into her shoulder as I let out a sobful scream and grabbed her arms, I covered my mouth and leaned into her more.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry Kawaii-Chan" Aphmau whispered over and over again and I heard the faint sound of the door opening.

"It was a car accident" I heard Zane say and Aphmau let out a sob and hugged me tighter.......this can't be real.

-Getting To The Accident-

"Oh my irene" I sobbed out and covered my mouth as I seen everything and I didn't even wait until Zane had stopped the car before I jumped out and started looking around.

I seen Petra sitting on the back of an ambulance and heard Jasmin screaming in her arms but she looked so out of it and I stumbled towards her taking in everything.

I let out a voiceless scream when I seen them lifting Cyrus' car that was completely destroyed and water was falling out of it, I stumbled back and felt someone catch me.