{Halloween}

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's costume!!!

[Description: While enjoying the block Halloween Party, Kawaii-Chan's ex who cheated on her with her brothers ex wife shows up and tries talking to her. It puts her in a sour mood and ends up hiding away where Zane finds her.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Well don't you look pretty" Laurance said, throwing an arm around my shoulders with a smile on his face, I smiled up at him noticing he was dressed like a warrior like Garroth, Dante, and Travis.

"Thank you Laurance-Sama!" I chirped happily, Aphmau had helped me pick out my costume and decided that I would be a butterfly princess and have a lot of butterfly accessories on me.

I looked around at everything and seen that Aphmau was dressed up as an ocean princess as she calls it while Katelyn was dressed as a zombie right now, Aaron was an ocean prince per Aphmau's request.

And Zane was very clearly forced to be a knight and looked completely annoyed by the entire situation, I could see how annoyed he is by the look on his face right now.

"Wow, you look amazing" I froze at the voice and felt Laurance tense next to me, Garroth's good mood instantly changed to an angry one and he glared at the person standing behind me.

I took a deep breath and turned around to see my ex-boyfrined from when I was 19 years old standing there acting like he never cheated on me with my older brother Kenji's ex-wife Mara and hurt two people because of it.

I just glared at him and stomped away from him before he could say anything else and Laurance and Garroth blocked him from trying to following me with angry whispers.

"Kawaii-Chan are you okay?" I looked over and seen Aphmau looking at me confused the same as Zane and Aaron, I let out a huff and walked over to her.

"Look who decided to show up Aphmau-Senpai" I huffed out and pointed in his direction, she looked over and instantly became angry and was ready to stomp over there and give him a piece of her mind like she's wanted too for years now.

Aaron however caught her and lifted her up before she could get any further and looked between the two of us confused and we couldn't say anything because he walked over.

"Come on Kawa–OW!" He stumbled back and I started laughing while Aphmau let out a happy breath of relief and Aaron just set her down with a surprised expression on her face.

"Oops didn't see you there Lucien" Aphmau said and stepped towards me, I narrowed my eyes at him as he just rubbed the side of his arm and brushed it off.

"No worries Aphmau, it's been a long time and I just wanted to see if I could catch up with Kawaii-Chan" I scoffed and took another step back when he stepped towards me.

"Kawaii-Chan is sure Mara would love to talk to Lucien-Kun" I responded and walked away from him without another word, I heard Aphmau laughing and Lucien sputter in shock.

I heard footsteps running to catch up to me and glanced back to see Lucien following me but I had made it to Katelyn just in time and Lucien basically froze when he seen her.

"Do you want me to kick your butt?" Katelyn asked, cracking her knuckles and stepping towards Lucien, he stared at her and shook his head and then walked away.

I let out a breath of relief and looked back at Katelyn with a grateful look, she smiled at me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, careful not to pull any of the clips out of my hair.

"Thanks Katelyn-Sama" I mumbled and started walking with her towards one of the booths to do something and keep myself distracted from the fact that Lucien is here.