{Zane's Old Friends....}

^^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's outfit! I've been really enjoying putting these little boards together so I hope you all like them. 

[Description: While out and about, Kawaii-Chan and Zane end up running into his old friends Constance and Evan from high school. And Kawaii-Chan is determined not to spend any time around them while they hangout with Zane.....until Constance corners her.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"I hope he falls" I burst out into laughter and looked over at Zane, he looked over at me and started laughing with me as we looked back at Garroth up ahead.

The second Garroth found out we were going out, he ran after us and has been walking in front of us while doing stupid Garroth things and right now was trying to balance on the railings.

We waited a few minutes and just watched as Garroth screamed, lost his balance and fell into the water next to him, Zane and I burst out into laughter again.

Garroth climbed out of the water with a huff and stared at us for a moment before raising his arms, I squeaked and jumped behind Zane to use him as a shield.

"Zane" My entire body tensed up and a cold sweat broke out all over my body, Garroth stopped and frowned as I peaked around to see the 2 people who used to bully me walking towards us.

Constance and Evan.

Stepping back when they got closer, I found myself slowly hiding myself behind Garroth who didn't even try making a comment and instead just stared straight ahead at them.

I blocked out the conversation happening and Zane turned around realizing I was hiding behind Garroth now, Evan and Constance looked over at me and I watched the grin come over Evan's face.

"If it isn't kitty kitty" Balling my hands up into fists, I said nothing to him but Zane looked a little confused by the name and just walked towards me, I looked away from the two to Zane.

"Are you okay?" He asked, I nodded my head deciding I wasn't going to tell him anything about what they used to do to me and just smiled at him once again.

"Yeah. You should hangout with them, you haven't seen them in a bit. I can just go find Katelyn and Travis and save Katelyn from him for a little bit. She's been wanting to kill him for the last few days" I said, he stared at me for a moment and nodded his head.

"Okay" I smiled.

"I'll go with you" I whined and Zane snickered at my response while Garroth scoffed at that and shook his head at me, I said nothing else to him and smiled at Zane.

"Have fun. Maybe we can just meet up for dinner?" I suggested Zane agreed, I smiled once more before glancing over at Constance and Evan for a moment before walking off.

I could feel Constance glaring daggers into the back of my head but I just ignored it and kept on running, I looked up at Garroth who just glared at them once more.

"Why are you coming with me?" I asked, he stopped and I stopped cautious of what he could do right now so I took a few steps back from him and he snickered at that.

"Well I wanted to get away from them. And I wanted to do this" He said, I went to ask him what he meant by that when he picked me up and threw me in the water.

I screamed as I crashed into the water and spun around in the water a bit before swimming up towards the surface, surfacing I spit up the water and glared at Garroth.

I looked over to see Zane was still nearby laughing at me this time, I huffed and pulled myself out of the water and made sure to smack Garroth in the process.