{Seth}

^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's outfit!!! (I know there's a lot going on with this but I didn't realize how long it actually was and it wouldn't make sense to delete some of it. Apologies for this one shot being all over the place) 

[Description: The return of Zane and Garroth's cousin Seth. And he's still determined to get a date with Kawaii-Chan despite being told to leave her alone and that annoys Zane to the point of the jealously getting so bad he does something bold to get his cousin to back off.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Travis is blowing up my phone waiting for his sweet tea" Katelyn laughed and flipped her phone around to let me see, I started laughing as the messages kept coming in.

"You should go" I said, she nodded her head and waved to me as she started making her way towards the beach house she was staying at while I turned around and started walking towards the front door of the beach house.

Katelyn and I had just spent a few hours out and about catching up with everything including me explaining to her how Zane and I started sort've dating as well.

We also went swimming for a bit so now I have a white spaghetti strap dress on, a pair of white open toe sandal wedges and my pink bathing suit underneath it.

I also went without any makeup and my hair is now dry and a little curly and pulled back into an half up half down style with two little braids in my hair that Katelyn had put in for me.

Running through the door, I looked over and seen Zane, Garroth, Zianna, and Garte sitting out out on the deck by the pool and smiled making my way towards them.

Zianna noticed me first and smiled at me as she stood up, I handed her the smoothie she requested and she thanked me as I walked over handing Garte his coffee.

"Never break up with her" Garroth said when I handed him the sweet tea I had gotten him, I laughed as Zane took the energy drink slushie I got him and thanked me.

"She's been bringing you sweet tea since before her and I were even friends" Zane pointed out, I nodded my head as I started sipping on my drink and sat down on the lounge chair Zane was sitting on.

"Fair enough" Garroth mumbled as he leaned back and put his sunglasses over his eyes once again and continued drinking his sweet tea while I looked around.

"What did you and Katelyn get up too?" Zianna asked.

"We went swimming and got some lunch. Then Travis started blowing up her phone because he wanted the sweet tea she bought him" I answered, Zianna laughed.

"Travis and Katelyn sure are an adorable couple" Eric walked by at the same time and made a face at that, Sylvanna pinched his arm and he kept on walking while I laughed.

"Garroth? Zane? Aunt Zianna? Uncle Garte?" No!

I looked over to see Zane and Garroth's cousin Seth walking up onto the deck towards us, I got up and ran away from him without another word or glance towards him.

I didn't make it very far before Zianna was calling me with a confused tone in her voice, I turned around and seen Seth smiling at me but I remembered that smile.

It's his I'm trying to flirt with you smile without making it obvious and it makes me want to throw up and hide behind Zane until he leaves once again.

"KC sweetie, do you know Seth?" Zianna asked.

"Yeah, the last time I seen him he tried to kiss me and I ended up fracturing my wrist to get away from him" I said bluntly, Zane chuckled at that while Zianna let out a noise clearly caught off guard by that.