{Nightmares...}

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look!!!

[Description: Shortly after returning home from Starlight Wonderland, Kawaii-Chan struggles with nightmares and finds it hard to sleep without Zane in the same room as her. And she ends up his house in the middle of the night where she falls asleep and something goes wrong the next morning.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Zane...do you hear that?" I whispered, my ear twitching as I looked over in the direction that Garroth had left in and he froze looking over in that direction, silence falling around us.

I bit back a whimper of pain and heard some more footsteps, my eyes widened and I looked at Zane who realized that Garroth is coming back because no one else is nearby.

"I'm sorry Nana" I looked at him confused about to ask him why he was apologizing when he lifted me up and pain shot through me, making me dizzy from it as I bit back a cry of pain.

I covered my mouth, tears sliding down my face as he ran around the corner and out onto the balcony, he set me down and I moved into the little opening area that can go unnoticed if you aren't really paying attention.

Zane stepped in front of me and I kept my mouth covered with my own hand, tears sliding down my face and leaned against Zane who was completely blocking me with his body.

I heard footsteps getting closer, the floorboards creaking underneath him as he moved closer and closer to the balcony, the balcony door creaked on it's hinges as he pushed it open and blocked us with it.

I held my breath and seen the door open....

"NO" I screamed shooting up and scrambling to the side, I hit the ground with a sob and grunt of pain and looked around realizing that I was in my own room....completely by myself.

I covered my mouth not wanting to risk waking up Katelyn if I hadn't already and let out sobs, tears sliding down my face as I pushed myself up and looked down to make sure I hadn't opened the stitches.

Running out of my room, I bolted down the stairs and stumbled towards the kitchen trying to catch my breath but nothing was working and I couldn't figure out why.

I can't sleep in my room by myself....I can't sleep in a room without someone else around me now and I don't know what to do about it....I had gotten used to sleeping in the same room as....Zane.

Grabbing some water, I drank most of it and then set it down and looked out the window to see it was still pitch black outside and looked over at the oven to see it was almost 2 in the morning.

My heart is pounding in my chest and I'd be grabbing at my hair if it wasn't for the two braids/pigtails that I had put my hair into when I was trying to avoid going to sleep.

Wiping away the few tears sliding down my face, I looked around calmnig down slightly but I wasn't going to be able to fall asleep in the room by myself.

I can't fall asleep in a room without Zane...

Zane did say I could come over whenever I wanted too, even if it was in the middle of the night and I know that I shouldn't do it but I just really wanted to see him.

Walking out of the kitchen, I seen the pink hoodie I had left down here and pulled it on and then found the pink ankle length uggs I wear sometimes and slipped them on.

I didn't bother going back for my phone and grabbed my keys, I walked out of the house and made sure to lock the door behind myself in the process and ran down the stairs.