{He's Gone....}

^^^^ Outfits!

[Description: While waiting for Zane to return home from a trip, Kawaii-Chan gets the news that there was an accident and Zane didn't make it. She spirals down into depression while her big brother gets to her and tries to help out with everything all while Garroth is trying to also take care of her just like he always promised Zane he would.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

-The News-

This gives me something to do while Zane is on his way back home from a business trip that Garte insisted he comes on, I think Garte may be realizing Garroth doesn't want the business but Zane does.

"I'll get it" I said when there was a knock on the door, I ran past Katelyn out of my room and heard her scoff and chase after me as I ran down the stairs.

Travis beat me too it and already had opened the door in his pyjamas but he was wide awake now, I looked over and seen Garroth standing there but he looked upset.

"Garroth, are you okay?" I asked, walking towards him, he shook his head and I noticed Laurance standing near by, Garroth stepped away and Laurance stepped forward.

"There was an accident Kawaii-Chan," My heart started beating faster and my stomach turned. "Zane and Garte's car was hit by someone speeding. Kawaii-Chan.....Zane died on impact" I shook my head.

"No he didn't," Laurance gave me a sad look and Garroth broke down....oh Irene. "No! No, he is not dead! NO" A sob escaped and my knees buckled as I collapsed.

Katelyn caught me first and I started sobbing loudly and felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest as I shook my head while Katelyn held me tightly.

"I'm sorry Kawaii-Chan" Laurance whispered.

"No! This is a joke....please tell me it's a joke" I sobbed out and scrambled up, grabbing Garroth's shirt, I stared at him and seen the tears sliding down his face.

"I'm sorry Kawaii-Chan" He whispered, a sob escaping him as I realized that this wasn't a sick joke.....this was reality and Zane was actually gone and never coming back.

I looked over at Katelyn, everyone was crying around me as I walked towards her and held my arms out to her, she grabbed me and pulled me close to her.

I started sobbing into her shoulder and tightened my grip on her, I felt her running her fingers through my hair and heard the tiniest sob escape her as she tried to console me.

"Please let this be a nightmare" I sobbed, Katelyn hugged me tighter and I felt more arms wrap around us.

Is it possible to die from a broken heart?

-Seeing Zane-

"I'll give you a minute to yourself" The doctor said as he pulled the sheet off of Zane's head, I nodded my head and refused to look down until he was walking out of the door.

I took a deep breath and looked down and instantly broke down, my knees buckled once again and I collapsed back into the chair next to the gurney and placed my head on his arm sobbing loudly.

Grabbing his hand, I sobbed harder when I realized how cold it was and knew that he wasn't going to hold my hand back, wrapping my arms around him tightly.

"I never should've let you go on this trip.....I should've made it more difficult" I sobbed out, I had made it difficult on him when he was trying to leave for the trip.....I should've tried harder.