{Kova and Lennox}

^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look!!! 

[Description: When Kova and Lennox Ashida catch wind of Kawaii-Chan and Zane's engagement and how well her Cafe and Bakery is going, they want back in her life just to brag about it. But Kawaii-Chan isn't so willing to let that happen and neither is Zane.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

My ear twitched at the sound of the door opening and I turned around, walking out of the kitchen confused as to who would be here at 10 in the morning.

Zane's away on a business trip with his dad who decided to join him, that way Garte could also go and see his brother Garret aswell and Zianna stayed back wanting to work a bit more.

Zane's been gone for 2 weeks now and he isn't supposed to be back until next week much to my protest, however he did agree to take a few days off to hangout with me and that was enough for me.

Walking around the corner, I stopped when I seen Zane standing there with Snowflake meowing at him for her cat tree near the door and I smiled when I realized he was actually home earlier.

"Zane!" I squealed and jumped towards him happily, he laughed at my reaction and I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck with a huge smile on my face.

"Hi Nana" His arms wrapped around me and I squeezed him tighter, I hated when he would go away for weeks like that and I couldn't go because I have the Maid Cafe's and bakery to run with Aphmau.

"You're home early! Wait a minute....why are you home early? You never come home early" I pointed out and pulled back to look at him, but I didn't move away from him.

"I can always go back" I wrapped my arms tightly around him and shook my head, he laughed at my reaction and I looked up at him with a glare on my face for that.

"Very funny" I mumbled and pressed my lips against his and kissed him, he kissed me back and we pulled away a minute later and he walked further into the house.

I was about to walk away from the door when I heard someone knock on it, I turned back around and pulled open the door, my stomach turned uneasily and my hands started shaking.

"Zane!" I called out, my voice shaky as I stared at them and they looked completely calm and okay like they are used to showing up here, let alone ever been here before.

"Nana what's wron–what are you doing here?" Zane's concerned changed to anger the second he seen them and I just stared at them, while Zane stood next to me.

"We're here to see our daughter of course!" Mom said and they tried walking in, Zane placed his hand on the door frame, in front of me and stopping them from walking in.

They looked surprised by this and took a step back, they started laughing and looked at me but I still didn't say anything to them and just stood there waiting until I could close the door in their faces.

"Nana darling, why is your fiancé treati–"

"Because he doesn't like people who are rude to his fiancé and slap her for accidentally dropping a plate or insult her to make themselves feel better about their miserable and pathetic lives" I responded.

"Oh that's old news, you are getting married to a Ro–" Zane stepped in front of me when they tried to walk back in again and mom reached for my hand to see the ring.

"Did we invite you in?" He asked.

"No" Dad answered confused and I smiled knowing what was about to happen and took a step back, I'm just going to let Zane take over from here because it's easier than trying to speak to them.