{Amusement Park Outings}

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look!!!

[Description: Kylo returns!! When Kawaii-Chan finds out her brother Kylo and her brother Malyk are on the island, she tells him she's also there and where to go and he learns of Kawaii-Chan and Zane's new relationship. Which leads to Kylo inviting the Ro'Meave's out for a day at the amusement park.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Luci; Look who I found

Clicking on the picture, I nearly screamed when I seen Lucinda hanging out with my brother Kylo and my little brother Malyk and smiled excitedly as I started tying.

KC; Tell them I'm here! And where to find me!

Luci; They are on the way now

I squealed excitedly and knew it wouldn't take them long to get here and thankfully I was already dressed in a pair of high waisted pink flared jeans with hearts, a white cropped tank top with a pair of white converse shoes with hearts on them and pink bottoms.

Running out of the room, I ran out onto the deck of the boat and scared Garroth who fell off the chair while Zane looked at me confused and Zianna and Garte just smiled.

"KC sweetheart, you seem happy today?" I nodded my head quickly but didn't tell her why and looked around while pacing back and forth as I checked my phone to see how long it's been since Lucinda said they were on the way.

I could hear them talking behind me trying to figure out why I was so excited right now but I still didn't say anything as I slid my phone back into my pocket and fiddled with the bracelet on my wrist.

I heard Zane say he had no idea what was going on and I knew they were going to be curious for a bit but I squealed, catching their attention as i jumped up and down when I seen Malyk and Kylo running towards me.

"Big sister!" Malyk shouted and crashed into me wrapping his arms tightly around me and spun me around a bunch of times, I laughed and hugged him back tightly.

Kylo crashed into both of us and wrapped his arms around us, I haven't seen Kylo since the amusement park outing last time because he had to get back to work.

I haven't seen Malyk in a few months because he's been so busy with school, baseball, and basketball that he didn't really have the time to do anything but that.

Pulling away from the hug, I smiled up at them both but Malyk just wrapped his arms tightly around me again and I laughed hugging him back tightly.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as Malyk pulled away from the hug again and grinned.

"One of the guys parents on the baseball team who is like richie rich offered to bring us and one other person to Starlight Wonderland for winning the championships" Malyk explained.

"And he didn't want mom or dad to join him, so here I am" Kylo said, Malyk nodded his head and I smiled at them both.

"KC sweetheart are these your brothers?" I heard, I spun around to face Zianna and nodded my head with a smile still on my face as I pulled them towards her.

Garroth smiled at them both and greeted them while Zane greeted Kylo since he had never met Malyk before and Garte and Zianna stood up looking at the 3 of us.

"They are. This is my brother Kylo and my baby brother Malyk. Kylo, Malyk. This is Zianna and Garte, they're Zane and Garroth's parents. Oh and Malyk, this is Zane. Zane this is my baby brother Malyk" I introduced everyone.