{Forever Has Just Begun}

[Description: 4 years after a war broke out in the Ru'an Region, Kawaii-Chan stayed back to protect Phoenix Drop in case anyone dared to try and ambush them. And Zane went out to fight with Phoenix Drop.....but Kawaii-Chan has no idea if he's alive or not. And her worst fear is him not coming back with them....but now the war is over.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

War had broke out in the Ru'an Region 4 years ago and everything had been changed forever as O'Khasis and Scaleswind fought against the other villages of the Region.

It's been 4 years since Lord Aphmau, Garroth, and Laurance walked out of here to fight in the battle and it's been 4 years of wondering if they are alive or not.

But it has also been 4 years since Zane had walked out with them, had walked out to fight in the battle and left me back here to protect Phoenix Drop with Dale and I still remember that day.

Phoenix Drop was in a panic to get everything ready as Zane walked away from me with Garroth, Laurnace, and Lord Aphmau but I couldn't let him do this without me so I ran after him.

"No! I will not let you do this without me!" I shouted and he stopped turning around to face me, everyone kept walking while Zane walked over and grabbed my arm gently and pulled me away from everyone else.

"Nana please, I am begging you. Stay here" He pleaded, I ripped my arm away from him and shook my head, feeling angry and hurt that he thought I couldn't fight with them.

"No! I am just as capable as the rest of you to go out there and fight! I will not just stay here and wai-"

"I can't fight with you out there with me!" I let out a breath and starred up at him confused and still a little angry but this time I was going to listen to his reasoning because I needed more than just a simple no.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because when I'm out there, I need to be strong and focused. And if you are with me, I won't be able to do that because all I'll be worrying about is you and they will konw that! They'll go after you to get to me and I can't let that happen! I am not doing this because I don't think you are strong enough to fight out there, I know you are strong and I know just how powerful you are. But I need you to stay here where I know you'll be safe. So please I am begging you to stay here and protect Phoenix Drop with Dale" I stared up at him with a tear sliding down my face.

"Zane I can't lose you" My bottom lip wobbled as I said that and he placed a hand on my face, pressing our foreheads together as I let out a little sob and closed my eyes.

"I can't lose you either Nana....please stay here" He whispered and I found myself nodding my head as I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"I'll stay here.....just promise me you'll come back" My voice was shaky as I spoke and I held out my pinky for him, more tears sliding down my face as he linked his pinky with mine.

"I promise I'll come back to you Nana" He promised and pressed his lips against mine and I kissed him back terrified this would be the last time I'd ever kiss him, and a few minutes later he walked out.....and I had no idea if I'd see him again.

"Lady Kawaii-Chan!" I looked over to see Dale running towards me with a letter, I placed my machetes back into the holders and ran towards him seeing how panicked he looked.

Meeting him halfway, he handed me the envelope and I ripped it open and pulled it open, unfolding it I started reading it and recognized Aphmau's handwriting instantly.