{She's Gone.....}

[Description: This is like the He's Gone oneshot only what if Kawaii-Chan ended up being the one to pass away instead of Zane during a car accident. This follows Zane's grief over this.]

Zane's POV:

-The News-

"Where is Ms.Ashida? She's usually hanging around you" Garroth teased, I rolled my eyes and shoved him away from me about to answer when I heard a knock on the door.

Standing up, I walked over and unlocked the door, pulling it open, I seen 2 officers standing there and felt the smile drop from my face as I stared at them.

"Can I help you?" I asked, Garroth stood up and walked over, the smile dropping from his face when he seen the 2 officers as well and called for Laurance.

"Are you Zane Ro'Meave?," I nodded my head and they cleared their throats. "We regret to inform you that at nine am this morning, your girlfriend Kawaii-Chan Ashida was in a car accident and passed away on the way to the hospital" The officer side.

"Oh irene" I heard Garroth whisper as I stared at the officers, hearing my heart pounding in my ears as I stared at them seeing their mouths moving but I couldn't hear a word they were saying.

I stepped back and found myself reaching for my phone, I could barely hear my name being called by Garroth and Laurance as I went to her contact and called her phone.

"You've reached Kawaii-Chan, I'll call you back when I'm not busy!" I called her again and again and again, each time I got her voicemail and got angry, feeling tears burning in the back of my eyes.

I yelled out and threw my phone across the room and watched it hit the wall and hit the ground, the screen shattering when it hit the ground and I looked over.

I can't breathe.

Ripping my mask off, I threw it on the ground and stumbled back, Garroth ran forward and caught me before I could hurt myself as the officers walked in still speaking to Laurance now.

She died alone with strangers.

It felt like my heart was being shredded and ripped out of my chest slowly as the first tear slid down my face and I leaned against the couch while Garroth held my arms.

"Zane" I looked at him and seen the fear and sadness in his eyes as he stared at me, I couldn't bring myself to say anything as I stared at him and started breathing heavily.

Panic attack.

"Zane breathe. Just breathe" Garroth repeated over and over again though it seemed impossible.

How am I supposed to breathe without Nana?

-Seeing Kawaii-Chan-

This has to be a nightmare.

"Can we see her?" I heard Garroth ask, the doctor looked at us for a moment before nodding his head and asked us to follow him but I hardly registered what he was saying.

Garroth grabbed me and pulled me with him, Laurance and everyone else was following us and I could hear quiet sobs coming from Aphmau, Katelyn, Lucinda, and Kim.

It felt like forever until we stopped in front of a door and the doctor opened it, Garroth pushed me inside and followed me as the doctor walked in and shut the door leaving everyone else outside.

That can't be her.

The doctor pulled the sheet off and I seen her....that's all it took for me to stumble towards her and look down at her seeing her eyes were closed and her skin was pale with no signs of life in it.