{Rescued}

[Description: After everything that happened, everyone is rescued and airlifted to the hospital but no one can find Zane, Kim, Lucinda, Aphmau, or Aaron. And now it's a waiting game as Kawaii-Chan is slowly recovering with Garroth, and Zianna at her side.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Kawaii-Chan? Come on wake up!" I heard a voice say but I couldn't recongize who it was just yet, mumbling something I heard gasps and tried forcing my eyes open.

"Kawaii-Chan?" I heard the same voice again only it was clearer.....Garroth!

Where's Zane?

Forcing my eyes open, I looked around as my vision slowly cleared and I seen Garroth leaning over me with a relieved look on his face and a large bruise forming on his face.

Looking around, I realized we were in a helicopter but I could only see Katelyn, and Travs that I recongize but everyone else was that guy we were with earlier and GF agents.

"Where's Zane?" I mumbled and looked up at Garroth, he sighed and looked nervous which had me getting nervous as I realized that Zane wasn't actually with us right now.

"We don't know....the structure crashed into the water and we have no idea if he made it off" My eyes widened and I moved to get up but a pain shot through me and I cried out in pain falling back.

Tears brimmed in my eyes and Garroth's eyes widened as he pressed something against my stomach that made the pain so much worse and I cried out again.

"I'm sorry Kawaii-Chan. I'm sorry, just stay as still as you possibly can. I'm sure Zane got off the structure with everyone else and they'll find us or well find them okay?" Garroth said, my vision blurred.

I tried speaking but no words came out as my arms fell limp at my side and my head rolled to the side where I seen Katelyn staring at me with wide eyes.

"She's losing consciousness again!" I heard Katelyn shout, someone grabbed my head and I was forced to look up ahead, I seen the blurry vision of an older man.

"Come on Kawaii-Chan! Stay awake" He said and I felt him patting the side of my face that had me waking up just a little more as I realized it was Agent R or something.

"That's it Kawaii-Chan, now just keep your eyes open okay? We're almost at the hospital and once we get there I just know that Zane is going to be there" Garroth said, I looked over to see Katelyn moving a little closer to me while Travis' eyes opened.

My eyes locked with Travis' as he stared at me his eyes no longer green but instead grey and a tear slid down my face as he moved and winced trying to get closer.

My vision blurred again and my eyes started closing.

"Kawaii-Chan!"

-3 Hours Later-

"Thankfully when the sword sliced through her skin, it didn't damage any major organs. We're going to monitor her for a bit and see if she'll need surgery in a few hours, she just needs to stay in bed" I heard nearby.

Forcing my eyes open, I was met with a bright light that had me snapping my eyes shut again for a moment before opening them slowly letting my eyes adjust.

Looking around, I seen I was in a room and seen a doctor standing near the door with Garroth and Zianna.....when did Zianna get here?

"Zianna?" She heard me and turned around her eyes widening relief as she ran towards me with Garroth and the doctor following close behind her, I looked at her.