{Rope Course}

[Description: After Aphmau loses to Aaron during an obstacle course, she drags Kawaii-Chan out to do it because she can beat him, only everyone ends up coming to watch this.]

Narrator's POV:

Aphmau barged through front doot startling the Ro'Meave's sitting on the couch with Zane reading a book, Garroth being startled from a nap, Garte doing some work, and Zianna watching a movie on her laptop.

They all turned to stare at Aphmau who was breathing heavily with a smug and chuckling Aaron following close behind her as she stomped towards the couch and leaned over at it, getting in Zane's face.

"Uhhh what are you doing?" Zane asked.

"Where's Kawaii-Chan?" Zane pointed to the bedroom and Aphmau smiled as she jumped up and turned, stomping in that direction with a determined look on her face.

"She's sleeping" Zane added, Aphmau only shushed him and barged into the room and ran up the stairs quickly, she walked into the room to see Kawaii-Chan passed out on the bed.

Aphmau stomped over, ripping the blankets off of Kawaii-Chan who jolted away and rolled over her about to yell at the person who was doing this but screamed instead when Aphmau grabbed her foot and dragged her off the bed.

"No wait! Aphmau!" Kawaii-Chan squealed out loudly as she grabbed onto the railings for some help but Aphmau's determination made her stronger than usual and she dragged Kawaii-Chan down the stairs.

"Shush Kawaii-Chan this is all for the better of the future" Aphmau said as Kawaii-Chan grabbed a hold of the door frame shaking her head, still wanting to go back to sleep.

"No it's not! Let me go back to bed" Kawaii-Chan whined as Aphmau let go of her foot and she used that as her chance to try and escape but Aphmau moved quicker than a half asleep Kawaii-Chan.

Aphmau slapped her hands away from the door frame and grabbed Kawaii-Chan's foot once again and started dragging her into the living room while Kawaii-Chan protested.

The girls bickered with each other while Kawaii-Chan tried grabbing at anything and everything to stop this from happening, Garroth watched while cackling and Aaron shook his head.

"OW! APHMAU" Kawaii-Chan screamed when she smacked her head off the stairs, Aphmau only looked at her and shushed her again as Kawaii-Chan was dragged into the living room.

"Up you get" Kawaii–Chan slapped Aphmau's hands away from her and shook her head as she turned around starting to crawl back towards the room but Aphmau stopped her.

Zane watched in confusion as the two bickered and got into a slap fight while Garte and Zianna could only laugh as Aphmau finally slapped Kawaii-Chan hard enough to make her look up at her.

"Why would you do that!" Kawaii-Chan yelled in annoyance and anger from her sleep being interrupted.

"I need you to go do the obstacle course on the beach and beat Aaron....he won way too easily and you can beat him" Kawaii-Chan sat up with a half and pushed her hair out of her face.

"You dragged me out of bed to race Aaron in an osbtacle course?" Kawaii-Chan asked, Aphmau nodded her head and started laughing which had Garroth letting out a squeak and diving behind the couch for cover.

"What's so funny?" Aphmau laughed out, Kawaii-Chan suddenly stopped laughing and narrowed her eyes at Aphmau who started laughing nervously.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU APHAMU—GET BACK HERE" Aphmau screamed as she darted away from Kawaii-Chan who scrambled up off the ground and ran after.