{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look!! (Also play the playlist when the time skip comes) 

^^^^ (Birthday aesthetic) 

[Description: It's Kawaii-Chan 29th birthday! And everyone is going all out for her birthday after everything that happened knowing she deserves this.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Opening my bedroom door, I seen a pink sparkly box and kneeled down picking it up, I stood back up and closed my bedroom door behind myself and walked over to my bed.

Setting the box down, I pulled the lid off and seen a pink notecard resting in the center of it resting on pink sparkly tissue paper, I picked it up and flipped it over and started reading it.

Get ready and meet me outside

Setting the notecard down, I moved the tissue paper and smiled when I seen a pink sparkly mini dress with beads and long sleeves, it's gorgeous and I love the dress already.

I found a pair of sparkly matching pink open toe strappy heels that are pretty, so I did what the notecard said and pulled my other clothes off and changed into the dress and heels.

Walking over, I sat down at my vanity and started adding onto my makeup wondering who sent this up to my room, especially because I haven't seen anyone today.

Finishing up my makeup, I started pulling half of my hair back into a ponytail since I had curled it earlier in the hopes that I would be able to go and do something today.

It's my 29th birthday and I've spent alone.

Leaving 2 stands out around my face, I fixed my hair and curled a few pieces of it once more before standing up and adding my jewelry that I normally wear to the look.

Spraying my perfume, I grabbed my little sparkly pink clutch and added a few things into it that I may need as I walked out of my bedroom and headed across the hallway.

Running down the stairs, I stopped and looked around not seeing anyone so I walked towards the front door, making sure to grab my keys and walked out.

I smiled when I seen Zane standing there waiting for me, he was dressed in a white button up with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of black dress pants and some nice shoes.

"Where have you been today?" I asked walking down the stairs, he smiled at me and pulled out a blindfold, I stopped wondering what was happening.

"I have a surprise for you" He said and walked over, he placed the blindfold around my eyes and tied it but was careful not to mess up my hair as he did that.

He grabbed my hands and started guiding me to wherever we were going and I couldn't help but smile, I wasn't angry at them just a little upset I had to spend my 29th birthday basically by myself.