{Packing}

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look!!!!

[Description: This is how I imagine it going down just before everyone leaves for Starlight Wonderland. Kawaii-Chan finds out and goes to Zane to convince him to bring her along.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Tying my boots up, I heard Garroth saying goodbye to someone from his house and stood up, fixing my pant legs over my boots and walked towards my window.

Pushing the curtain aside, I seen a woman walking away and I realized she looked a lot like Aaron in some ways and I realized she must be Aaron's older sister Melissa.

She must've felt someone looking at her and looked up, I smiled and waved to her seeing her smile and wave back before getting into a nice looking car and driving off.

Letting go of the curtains, I turned around and walked over to my vanity, picking up my light pink lipgloss and added the finishing touches to my makeup look.

Hearing my phone going off, I set my lipgloss down and walked over to my bed seeing my phone light up with a text from Garroth so I picked it up and opened our messages.

GarGar; Do you have a little travel bag I can use for shampoo and conditioner?

Why does Garroth need a travel bag?

Kawaii-Chan; I'll bring it over to you

GarGar; Youre the best!

Shoving my phone into my pocket, I walked over to my closet and pulled it open, sitting down on my knees I started digging through the few bags I had pushed towards the back.

Finding a white travel bag for exactly that, I stood back up closing the closet doors and walked out of my bedroom, I was already dressed for the day but that means I have to go outside and it's really hot outside right now.

Walking across the hallway, I ran down the stairs and seen Travis lingering around in the living room, he smiled when he seen me and I stopped looking at him confused.

"Are you forcing Katelyn to hangout with you?" I asked, I looked over to see Katelyn walking out of the kitchen with 2 smoothies in her hands and she nodded her head.

"Yes he is" Travis shot her a look and I smiled nodding ym head.

"Where are you off too?" Travis asked changing the subject only because it means if he didn't, Katelyn and I would be bothering him for forcing her to hangout with him.

"Garroth asked me if I had a bag from shampoo and conditioner and I did" I explained and picked my keys out of the bowl and walked towards the door.

"Hey you aren't talking in third person or adding anything to people's name anymore" Travis said.....he's right.

"Why not?" Katelyn asked, I shrugged my shoulders and looked over at them as I pulled the door open being hit with a wave of heat that had me almost choosing to tell Garroth I actually don't have one just to stay inside.

"I guess I just grew out of it. I'll be back soon! Try not to kill Travis while I'm gone" I said, I heard Katelyn laugh while Travis told me to shut up as I shut the door behind myself.

Walking down the stairs, I started jogging towards Garroth, Laurance, and Zane's house because it's really hot outside and I don't want to be out here any longer than I have to be.

I noticed Aphmau outside and this time she was walking the dogs, I smiled at her and waved to her, she waved back to me as I reached the sidewalk on the other side.