{I Still Love You.....}

^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's outfit. If you don't like this outfit then please go ahead and think of something else just no hate please. 

[Description: 6 Months after Zane and Kawaii-Chan broke up for a reason they couldn't seem to remember, Kawaii-Chan's sister Micka ends up forcing her out on a date. But while out on her date that she never wanted to be on she sees Zane on a date too and everything comes back to her as she watched the two together. And that leads to her going to Zane that night.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Unlocking the door, I pulled it open and my eyes widened when I seen my sister Micka standing there with a smile on her face and a bunch of bags in her hands.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, she walked in and I shut the door turning around to face her.

"You're going on a date," I started shaking my head and walked past her. "You can't refuse Nana! You told me that if you ever broke up with Zane which was unlikely I could set you up on a date six months after the break up. It's been six months" I whined and turned to face her.

"I don't want too" I still love Zane and I'm not interested in being with anyone else but Zane and I'm hoping one day that I can get the courage to talk to him.

I don't even remember why we broke up and now I just feel stupid because I've hardly left my house unless I was forced out or Travis came and kidnapped me as he says.

Though the last time he kidnapped me, he ended up dropping me almost directly in front of Zane which led to us both just walking away from each other quickly.

"Too bad Nana, let's get you dressed" Micka said, I groaned as she started dragging me up the stairs where a very chirpy Katelyn was waiting for me with a huge smile on her face.

That scared me and I tried to make a run for it but Katelyn grabbed a hold of me and threw me over her shoulder, walking into my bedroom ignoring my protests.

Letting out a scream when Katleyn dropped me on my bed, I stared up at her with a glare that she ignored while Micka shut the door and started working on something.

"Did she have her everything shower?" Micka asked, I raised a brow when Katelyn nodded her head and forced me up and to sit at my vanity while Micka started on my makeup.

Katleyn sat down and started painting a very light pink over my nails because I hadn't painted them in months because I didn't want too and Zane used to paint them for me.

Micka flicked my nose when I glared at her and started playing music when I tried talking to her, huffing out I rolled my eyes as Micka grabbed my face to do my normal makeup.

I gave in and just leaned back as they continued doing my makeup and once Katelyn was done my nails, she started working on my hair and it was clear they had planned this.

It took a bit for my makeup and hair to be done but when it was, I actually looked decent after 6 months of never getting ready or doing anything like that.

Micka spun me around in the chair to let me see my makeup, I stared at myself in the mirror, my makeup is light with eyeliner and my hair is in soft curls with some strands framed around my face while the rest if pinned back.

Standing up, I sighed as Katelyn shoved a bag into my hands and ushered me over behind my little changing area and started talking with Micka on the other side.

Slowly I got changed out of my comfy clothes and carefully put Zane's hoodie on the ledge so that no one would touch it and try to wash it or else I'd throw a fit.