{Shopping Outings Pt.2}

^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look. 

[Description: Continues on with the last day starting and Garroth and Zane's cousin being there still. But Kawaii-Chan is getting annoyed by him and wants him gone.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Setting my highlight down, I stood up and walked over to my bedroom door that was closed and pulled it open, I smiled when I seen Zane standing there.

"Seth-Kun bothering you again?" I asked, he nodded his head and I stepped aside letting him inside my room but I could hear Garroth and Seth downstairs talking with Katelyn.

Shutting the door behind him, I walked back over and sat down at my vanity to finish off my makeup look and figure something out we could do today.

I was already dressed in a light pink mid thigh dress with an open back and a bunch of darker pink flowers scattered all over it almost like the one I was wearing the day I met Seth but different.

I also had just curled my hair and left it down today, and had a pair of pink chunky open toe sandals sitting by my bed whenever I was done getting ready.

"Does Zane-Kun want to go to the summer carnival?" I asked, there was a Summer Carnival down near the beach and it's here for the next 2 weeks so maybe that could keep us out of the house.

"Anything to stay away from Seth" I nodded my head and set my lip gloss down, adding the setting spray I waited a moment before pulling on my white gold dainty necklace with a small rose on it and my rings.

Standing up, I walked over to my bed and sat down grabbing my shoes and slipped them on before standing up and smiling at Zane as I walked across my room to grab some things.

"Why does Garroth-Kun like hanging out with Seth-Kun so much? He isn't a very nice person" I asked, Zane stood up as I started putting some things in my little bag that I usually wear whenever going out domrehrtr like that.

"Because Seth isn't like that with Garroth" Zane answered, I nodded my head and walked out of my room with him following closely behind me as I heard them downstairs.

I didn't even have to walk downstairs to hear the annoyance in Katelyn's voice and I almost smiled at that and walked down the stairs to see Katelyn look relieved to see me.

"Hey! What are you guys doing today?" Katelyn rushed out the second she seen us.

"Carnival" Zane answered, Katelyn laughed out and grabbed her things already dressed and interlaced her arm with mine and grabbed Zane's wrist dragging us out the door.

"Why don't I join you guys" Katelyn said, I giggled as she rushed us into her car and I looked over to see Aphmau's car still in the driveway and stopped for a moment.

"Maybe we should invite Aphmau-Senpai?" I suggested.

"Anyone but that guy. How are you related to him?" Katelyn said, I laughed as Zane agreed with her and I pulled my phone out and called Aphmau hoping she'd pick up.

"Hey Kawaii-Chan" Aphmau said and sounded like she was okay.

"Hi Aphmau-Senpai! Do you want to come to the summer carnival with Zane-Kun, Katelyn-Sama, and Kawaii-Chan? We are leaving now?" I asked and heard shuffling.

"Seth isn't with you guys right?" I laughed.

"No"

"Great I'll be there in a minute" She said and ended the call, I looked over at Katelyn and let her know that Aphmau was coming with us and she nodded her head.