{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}

^^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's outfit. Just imagine the heels are as pink as the pants are in the look and the bow is obviously pink. If you don't like the outfit please just think of something else but no hate please. 

[Description: Continues on from where we left off only this time it's a time skip to 1 month later when Kawaii-Chan is going to meet everyone for the first time.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Oh my irene you bought me sweet tea!" I cheered, Zane chuckled and nodded his head as he passed me the large strawberry iced tea with topica in it.

I smiled happily, the nerves slipped away as I started sipping on my drink as we started driving once again as we got closer to Talulla's place in Falcon Claw.

I had no idea she was that close to me the entire time and I was in the same city as her when I was in university, it's just so weird to me that she was this close to me the entire time and I had no idea.

I spent hours deciding what to wear before deciding on a pair of pink high waisted jeans with platform pink chunky heels and a corset white top with pink flowers all over it.

I also got my nails redone this time with my pinky nail being white and then having a few different designs on three of my fingers with pink on my thumb, I think it looks pretty.

I also decided on a high ponytail with my hair curled and strands out with a pink bow tied around it and did a light pink makeup look so hopefully I looked okay.

My leg started bouncing when Zane turned left and I seen Talulla's house coming into view, she has a gorgeous house that she clearly worked hard to get.

From the stalking I've done, I know that Talulla is a COO at a makeup company while Rowan works as a Professor and they both do amazing in their careers.

Zane pulled into the driveway and I watched the door fly open and two girls who I quickly realized were Clea and Tania bounced out of the house and waited patiently by the door.

They're all dressed up with Tania in a light pink off the shoulder knee length dress with some white flowers all over it and a pair of blue matching flats and her hair tied up into a bun.

Clea's hair was pulled back into two braids with some high waisted white jeans and a blue top with poka dots all over it and a pair of blue converse shoes on.

"Are you ready?" Zane asked, I looked over at him and nodded my head as I grabbed my purse and opened the door, stepping out, I looked over and shut the door.

They both smiled at me and I walked towards them as they bounced on their heels waiting for me to reach them, I stopped in front of them and seen how nervous they look.

"You two must be Tania and Clea. You're very beautiful girls, it's nice to meet you both" They smiled, relief flooding them.

"It's nice to meet you too Nana. Can we hug you?" They asked at the same time, I thought about it for a moment before nodding my head slowly.

They rushed forward and wrapped their arms tightly around me, their heads resting against my shoulder, I wrapped my arms around them and heard the door open again.

Looking up I seen Talulla standing there waiting patiently all dressed up in a white suit, I remember her mentioning she would just have gotten home from a meeting when I got there.

I stared at her and said nothing else as Clea and Tania pulled away and ran back inside, past their mother.

"Thank you for coming to meet them Nana. Hello Zane" I nodded my head and Zane slid his hand into mine as we stood there for a moment in silence.