{Goodbye Zianna}

^^^ The outfits! (I know already wrote this one but I didn't like it so I decided to rewrite it) 

[Description: When Zane and Garroth find out that Zianna has passed away in a plane crash, Kawaii-Chan takes over everything and helps them in everyway she can. Including taking over funeral prepartions.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

-The News-

Pushing a strand of my curly hair out of my face, I followed her to the front door and she stopped noticing that it wasn't locked like she had thought it would be and looked back at me.

"Maybe Travis or Zane is here" I said, she nodded her head and pushed the door open where we seen Travis sitting on the couch, he smiled at us but it wasn't a normal dorky Travis smile.

"Hey KC, Zane's upstairs" He said, I smiled and nodded my head quickly as I set my keys and purse down on the table while Katelyn went to greet Travis.

I ran upstairs excited to tell Zane about my day and get out of the clothes I was in; a white cropped tank top, a pink cropped cardigan, a pair of light blue jeans, and a pair of white chunky heel boots.

Walking down the hallway, I pushed my door open and smiled when I seen Zane but the smile dropped from my face when Zane looked up and I seen how bloodshot his eyes were.

"Zane? What's wrong? Are you okay?" I shut the door behind myself and turned back around to face him, his mask was off and he placed a hand over his mouth.

He said nothing to me and held out his phone, I grabbed it confused and looked down to see a news article pulled up, I looked up at him and seen him staring at me and then I looked back down.

Wife of Garte Ro'Meave among the 5 people kiled in the plane crash early this morning.

I let out a noise and felt my stomach dropped as I looked back up at Zane and seen a tear slide down his face, I felt my heart picking up as what I just read sunk in......Zianna's dead.

"Zane" I whispered as I stopped in front of him, I felt a tear slide down my face as I moved and wrapped my arms tightly around him and that's all it took for him to break down.

I held him tightly, resting my chin on his head as he sobbed into my shoulder and pulled me into his lap, tears slid down my face as I tightened my grip on him.

I don't even know how long we were sitting there before my bedroom door opened and I looked over to see Garroth standing there, Laurance was standing near him with tears sliding down both of their faces.

I held my one arm out and Garroth walked over to us sitting down next to Zane and wrapping his arms around both of us as they both started sobbing.

I just hugged them both as Laurance shut the door and just sat down near them, placing a hand on both of their shoulders.....I can't believe Zianna's gone.

-Seeing Garte, Vylad, and Zianna's Parents-

Garroth and Zane got out first and I watched as the 3 brothers walked towards each other and then hugged each other tightly for a few minutes and Laurance and I let them have their moment.

We found out yesterday and now we were here to help with whatever Garte may need and I was dressed in black dress pants and a black square neckline long sleeve tucked into it with some chunky black lace up heel boots, just in case I needed to go out.

Getting out of the car, I shut the door and Vylad noticed me, I smiled sadly at him as he walked towards Laurance and I, Laurance started grabbing our bags out.