{Cupcakes and Apologies}

[Description: After Kawaii-Chan was rude to Zane she decides to try and apologize to him and ends up baking him a bunch of cupcakes hoping he'll accept the apology if cupcakes are involved.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Hearing the front door close I smiled and set my sketchbook and pencil down, jumping up off the bed I bolted out of my room and slid around the corner startling Katelyn.

Skipping down the stairs I slid around the corner and squealed when I tripped over the carpet landing on my face, I heard Aphmau start laughing and a deep chuckle came from near her.

Looking up I seen Aaron standing there with her, I ignored the fact my ship was together and jumped up running to Aphmau, I skidded to a stop in front of her and smiled.

"Hi Kawaii-Chan where are you off to a rush in?" Aphmau asked, I smiled and followed her into the kitchen with Aaron trailing close behind us both.

"Can Aphmau-Senpai tell Kawaii-Chan Zane-Kun's favourite flavour of cupcakes please?" I asked, Aphmau stopped and spun around to face me with a confused look on her face.

"Chocolate. You aren't planning to posion him right?" She asked, I shot her a look and shook my head.

"No! Kawaii-Chan wants to apologize for her attitude towards Zane-Kun and thought maybe if Kawaii-Chan made Zane-Kun cupcakes he'd accept Kawaii-Chan's apology" I explained, she nodded her head.

"That's very nice of you Kawaii-Chan. Well they're chocolate cupcakes I mean sometimes he'll eat vanilla cupcakes but he prefers chocolate cupcakes" Aphmau responded, I smiled.

"Thank you Aphmau-Senpai. Hi Aaron-Kun!" I chirped, he said hey back quietly and Aphmau walked back out of the kitchen heading back out with Aaron to spend the day at his house.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun and washed my hands, grabbing my pink apron I tied it around my waist and adjusted the strap around my neck to make it more comfortable for me.

Grabbing everything I needed out I set all the bowls on the counter and pulled the ingredients out to make the chocolate cupcakes for him, even though Aphmau said he would also like vanilla I'm going to go with his favourite ones.

Setting a pot on the stove I started melting some butter into it and turned around moving some stuff out of the way to make a bit of room I opened all the dry ingredients.

Moving a bowl over I started sifting the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl and mixed them all together on in the bowl.

Once the butter was melted I added it in and grabbed a whisk starting to beat the egg until it was mixed all with the dry ingredients, grabbing buttermilk, and vanilla I added it in and started mixing them together.

Scraping the bottoms with a spatula I made sure to get every part of the cupcake mix just to be sure there was nothing left over or unmixed.

Once I was done I grabbed the black cupcake holders I have that from halloween, I set them into a pan and started dividing the cupcake mix throughout the 12 cupcake holders.

Setting the bowl off to the side I picked up the pan and set it in the oven, turning the oven on I let it heat up and ate the leftover cupcake mix and washed the dishes I already have.

Setting everything close to the stove for the frosting I set a saucepan over it and turned it to a good heat and added some cream and sugar waiting until it boiled.

Lowering the heat once it was boiling I stirred it occainsally and checked on my cupcakes to make sure they would be okay and kept stirring it for the next 6 minutes.