{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}

^^^^Kawaii-Chan's look! 

[Description: While going to the New Years Eve Party at Eric and Sylvanna's house, Kawaii-Chan's mother shows up on her doorstop telling her she's here to visit. And Kawaii-Chan agrees to let her stay which quickly becomes a mistake when her mother starts insulting her and Zane is the one to help her afterwards.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Hey pretty girl. Do you have some mascara I can borrow?" Katelyn asked as she walked into my bedroom, I smiled at the pretty girl comment and nodded my head.

Grabbing the mascara from me, I handed it to her and she thanked me and walked back out of my bedroom while I turned back around and added some lipstick to finish off my look.

Adding the setting spray, I stood up and walked over, checking on my look in the full length mirror that I had and spun around a few times before stopping and smoothing over my dress.

I had picked a pair of pink heels with a bow on the back of them that Aphmau bought me while out recently even though I didn't ask her too and I told her I'm wearing them to the New Years Eve party.

I had a small pink dress that went to mid thigh with my hair curled and pulled up into a half up half down style with half of my hair resting over the clip with a few strands out around my face.

Hearing a knock on the door, I ran over and grabbed my purse before running out of my bedroom so that Katelyn could finish getting ready in her room and ran down the hallway.

Running down the stairs, I walked over to the door and unlocked it, pulling it open.

"Hello Nana" Mom said, my entire body tensed up and I froze for a second before forcing a smile on my face and stepped aside to let her in and she walked in.

"Mom! What are you doing here? I thought I wasn't going to see you until after New Years?" I questioned and shut the door as I grabbed my pink coat and pulled it on, tying it up.

"I thought I'd make a surprise visit. That's quite the outfit Nana" My stomach turned and I just smiled nervously as Katelyn walked downstairs now ready to go.

Her hair is up in the same style as mine while she had on a blue long sleeve bodysuit with a pair of high waisted black flared jeans and some chunky platform dr martens.

"Kova. What a surprise" Katelyn said tensely, she hates my mother and my mother very clearly knows that by the way she sent her a tight smile and focused back on me.

"Where are you girls off too?" Mom asked, I gulped knowing it meant that I had no choice but to invite her to the new years eve party which is going to be awesome because every single one of my friends and their parents don't like my mother.

"We're going to my dads New Years party. You are welcome to join us Kova" Katelyn answered for me, I nodded my head and my mom didn't even bother giving us and answer and walked out the door ordering us to follow her.

Katelyn grabbed my arm and sent me a confused look, I just shrugged my shoulders as we walked out and Katelyn locked door before joining me once again.

We started making our way towards Eric and Sylvanna's house while my mom walked ahead of us already knowing where to go of the one other surprise visit she made.

Lucinda noticed us and her eyes narrowed on my mother as she tightened her grip on her phone and I shook my head slowly, she pouted but continued walking.

A few moments later we were walking up into the house and smiled at everyone, mom ignored me and went straight for Eric and Sylvanna in the kitchen while I pulled my jacket off.