{Bridesmaids}

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look!!! And the bridesmaids dress (The pink blazer dress is the same colour as the heels) 

[Description: When Aphmau asks Kawaii-Chan to be one of her bridesmaids along with the rest of the girls there, she also asks them to go dress shopping for a bit with her. But she also invites the guys along too while Aaron goes out with his father.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Kawaii-Chan come here please!" I heard Aphmau yell, I looked at Zane who shrugged his shoulders and we both stood up walking out of the room to see Aphmau standing there.

Only Lucinda, Kim, Melissa, and Katelyn were also there and they smiled at us and I also seen Garroth, Travis, Zianna, Garte, and Sylvanna standing there smiling at us.

"What do you need Aphmau?" I asked, walking towards her and she smiled and picked up a gift box and held it out to me, I raised a brow as I took it.

"I got you two gifts, this is the first one" I nodded my head and untied the ribbon on the box and lifted the lid off to see a white gold bracelet and picked it up.

"It's pretty, thank you" I said as I looked at it.

"I engraved it too, look" She pointed to the inside of the bracelet and I moved it to start reading it.

I can't say I do without you by my side. Will you be one of maid of honors?

I gasped and looked at her and she smiled waiting for my response, a smile came over my face as I held onto the bracelet and almost felt like crying that she was asking me that.

"You want me to be one of your maid of honors?" I asked, she nodded her head quickly.

"Of course I do. You, Katelyn, and I always said we would be each others maid of honors. So what do you say Kawaii-Chan?" She asked, I laughed happily and wrapped my arms tightly around her.

"Of course I'll be your maid of honor Aphmau" I said, a few people clapped as Aphmau hugged me back tightly and I swear the smile was never going to leave my face.

We pulled back a minute later and she grabbed the bracelet and placed it on my wrist and I seen the girls had the same kind of bracelets and I knew she had asked them to her bridesmaids and Katelyn her maid of honor too.

"And I also got you girls these" She pointed to the gift bags that were all the colours of our favourite colours so I grabbed the pink one, Kim grabbed the teal one, Lucinda grabbed the orange one, Melissa grabbed the yellow one, and Katelyn grabbed the blue one.

Sitting down, I pulled out tissue paper and seen a box in it, lifting it out of there I pulled it open and seen a gorgeous pink v-neckline blazer like short dress and smiled.

I looked into the gift bag to see a pair of pink pointed toe heels at the bottom of it and pulled it out, I then seen that all the girls had the same thing in their favourite colours.

"I want to go dress shopping and I was hoping you girls would wear those outfits? I'm going to be wearing almost the same but just in white of course" Aphmau explained.

"Of course we will Aphmau" Melissa said, she smiled and jumped up and down.

"Yay! Okay go get ready so we can go. Oh! And of course you all are invited, you two don't have a choice" Aphmau said pointing to Garroth and Zane who nodded their heads.

I laughed.

-4 Hours Later-

Wandering through the store, I looked at all the dresses and searched through them looking for some that would be Aphmau's style for her bridesmaids dresses.