{Thunderstorm}

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look!!!

[Description: After a few days of non stop rain at Love Love Paradise, everyone has been doing their own thing in the beach house with the odd time going out to get food. So, when everyone but Kawaii-Chan and Zane go out, they end up stuck together in the middle of a storm and have no choice but to speak to each other.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

It's raining again.....it feels like the rain is never going to end here at Love Love Paradise which really sucks because everyone had all kinds of plans today.

I mean Aaron and Aphmau have gone to the indoor arcade, Katelyn and Travis are at Eric and Sylvanna's beach house, Lucinda went out with Teony and Ivy, Garroth and Dante are at the indoor pool.

That just leaves Zane and I at the beach house since I didn't feel like going swimming or going to hangout with Teony and Ivy while Zane has just been hiding in his and Dante's room.

"Are you serious?" I mumbled when the lights went off and the thunderstorm outside got worse, I let out a breath and looked over at the now black t.v. screen.

Slipping my shoes back on, I stood up and wandered out of the living room and over to the kitchen and then realized everything would go bad if I didn't move everything into the coolers that were here.

I didn't want to do that by myself, so I turned around and stared up at the stairs for a moment before deciding that I should just ask Zane because I have no other choice.

Before I headed in that direction, my phone went off and I pulled it out, looking down I seen a few texts from everyone telling everyone they aren't coming back until the storm lets up.

It was so bad that not even Katelyn and Travis would be able to walk back over here because it was extremely windy and you couldn't even see anything out the windows.

Setting my phone on the counter, I walked over to the stairs and ran up them trying to think of what I'd exactly say to Zane because he'd probably be annoyed the moment I knock on the door.

Walking over to his and Dante's room, I hesitated for only a moment before knocking on the door and heard him mumble come in and I opened the door, peaking in with a small smile on my face.

"Hi Zane-Kun," He glanced up at me from his book and then looked back down as I closed the door. "Kawaii-Chan was wondering if Zane-Kun could help Kawaii-Chan?" I asked.

"With?" Okay well he doesn't sound that annoyed so maybe just maybe this is going to be easier than I thought it'd be, I walked over and sat down next to him, he looked over at me and I smiled.

"With putting everything in the fridge and freezer into coolers because it'll all good bad with the power outage" I answered, he stared at me for a moment in complete silence.

I was fully prepared to annoy him until he agreed but he closed the book and set it down, maybe he's in a good mood today!

"Are you going to annoy me if I don't agree?" He asked.

"Doesn't Kawaii-Chan always annoy Zane-Kun?" I responded, he nodded his head and stood up, I jumped up and he walked past me without another word.

I followed him out and closed the door behind myself, we said nothing too each other and headed over to the stairs, I walked down them and looked outside.

I couldn't see anything and it was just horrible outside, so it's probably a good idea that Katelyn and Travis aren't even going to try and walk back just yet.