{Leave Him Alone!}

[Description: After two days in hiding, everyone finds a cave to stay in but Kawaii-Chan's stress is becoming too much especially with Garte attacking Aaron for everything he says. And she tries to ignore it until she snaps and yells before disappearing and Zane goes to search for her. And when he finds her she tells me what's going on.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Zane caught me and I sent him a grateful look as he helped me back up, we had been walking looking for somewhere else to hide from the guardian force for hours and everyone was exhausted.

Glancing down at the cuts on Zane's hands, I knew those needed to be bandaged up before they got infected and Lucinda had managed to get us some stuff for that but without a safe place to stop, we couldn't bandage them up.

"Wait there's a cave up ahead, we should rest there" Aaron said, everyone agreed and then I heard a groan of annoyance fall from Garte after Aaron said that......again.

"Why should we list-OW" Garte rubbed his arm where Zianna had just pinched him and she glared at him, he stayed silent as everyone went back to agreeing with Aaron.

Garte has been jumping on everything that Aaron's been saying since we had escaped from the beach house two days ago and it's been getting to me but I've kept quiet.

Aaron walked into the cave first with his father to scope it out and make sure there was no one already in there, it took a few minutes before they returned.

"Nana are you okay?" Zane whispered, I looked up at him and nodded my head slowly, I was ready to crash but I knew I couldn't do that just yet and had to stay awake for longer.

"I'm okay" He didn't believe me, I could tell by the look on his face that he didn't believe me, he didn't believe a single word out of my mouth but he didn't push it any further.

"It's clear" Derek said after returning with Aaron, we all breathed out sighs of relief as we walked into the cave and I didn't miss the way Garte shoved past Aaron to get in the cave.

I bit my tongue while Zianna shook her head at him annoyed by the way her husband is acting, I looked away as we rounded the corner and came to a bigger open area.

Thankfully it was the end of the cave from here but we were tucked far enough away that no one would see us but with Lucinda's spell she'll be casting no one will be able to hear us either.

Leaning against the wall, I slid down it slowly and yawned but I still refused to go to sleep yet, I couldn't because I needed to listen for any noises around us.

Aaron, Derek, Rachel, Melissa, and I have been taking turn to listen for noises that could be the guardian force only whenever I wasn't needing to be on watch for that I still couldn't sleep.

"Maybe you should sleep for a bit" Zane said as he kneeled down in front of me, I shook my head and blinked away the sleepiness.

"I'm okay" I said, he stared at me for a moment hesitantly before he was tapped on the shoulder by Lucinda as she handed him some disinfectant and bandages for his hands and arms.

He thanked her and sat down on the ground next to me, leaning back against the wall of the cave while everyone else started doing the same thing, relived to finally be sitting down.

"Can I do that? I don't want them to get infected" I said, Zane nodded his head and I moved until I was sitting in front of him and I grabbed the disinfect and some cotton swabs she had gotten.

I heard Aaron talking and I could hear Garte starting to attack again for it but I just blocked it out to the best of my abilities while I grabbed Zane's one hand and started cleaning out the cuts.