{Carnival Days}

^^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look! 

[Description: When the Carnival comes to town Aphmau decides she wants to go and everyone else agrees to go as well to enjoy the day and have all kinds of fun. And it leads to Zane and Kawaii-Chan getting even closer.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Skipping down the stairs, I smiled at Katelyn sitting on the couch waiting for me to be ready to go and skipped towards my shoes I had left down here and started digging through them for a certain pair.

Aphmau wants to go to the carnival that just came into town last week after seeing all kinds of rides, games, and food to try out and we're all really happy that she decided to go.

Now I'm dressed in a white tank cropped corset top and a pair of high waist pink flared jeans with a bunch of red hearts scattered all over it, they are my favourite pair of jeans.

I redid my nails with my pinky, thumb, and middle finger all a pretty pink colour while my pointer finger had a nude colour with a pretty pink line on the top and bottom.

My ring finger had a pink french tip with a small heart in the middle of my nail with a clear paint colour that I absolutely love and my makeup is a light pink with some eyeliner.

I had decided to just twist my hair up and use a claw clip to hold it in place with two strands out and now that I've found the boots I'm looking for, I jumped up and walked over to the couch.

Sitting down next to Katelyn, I pulled on my black chunky heel lace up boots and pulled them on, tying them both up, I adjusted my pant legs and stood up.

"Kawaii-Chan is ready now Katelyn-Sama" She jumped up with a smile on her face and walked over to the front door, picking up my little bag that has everything in it, I pulled it on and walked out the door with her.

Everyone else was walking outside, Katelyn started heading in Travis' direction while I looked over and seen Laurance, Garroth, Zane, and Aphmau nearby.

Smiling at them, I walked towards them and seen Aphmau in high waisted purple flared jeans with some black chunky heel boots with a black long sleeve top on.

"You look pretty Aphmau-Senpai. Are you ready to go?" She smiled brightly at me and that made me smile wider, ever since she got back this is a rare sight and I miss seeing her smile.

"Thank you Kawaii-Chan! You look pretty too. And yes but can I put my stuff in your bag?" She asked, I nodded my head and turned around so she could put her things in my bag.

"Hi Garroth-Kun. Hi Laurance-Sama. Hi Zane-Kun" I greeted them, they all greeted me back as we started the short walk towards the carnival as everyone talked quietly.

Aphmau grabbed my hand like how we used to walk in high school and I smiled at her as we continued our walk, I looked around a bit and noticed Zane trailing behind us.

I hesitated for a few minutes before deicidng that I was going to go and check on him so I grabbed Laurance's hand and pulled him over and told him to walk with Aphmau.

He chuckled at my order but nodded his head and Garroth started walking with them too as I slowed down a bit until I was walking next to Zane and smiled at him.

"Are you okay Zane-Kun?" I asked, he looked over at me and nodded his head but I could see how distracted he looked and realized he was going to have a flashback of what happened soon.

"I'm okay" He whispered, I stared at him for a moment trying to think of something to talk about before looking down at my nails and smiled showing him my nails, he looked at me confused.