{Rainy Day}

^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look for the day! I know I keep apologizing about this but I have had so much fun making these boards. So I hope you all enjoy them too! 

[Description: When it starts raining on Starlight Wonderland and it confines everyone to the boat, Garroth suggested having a movie day with his parents, Zane, and Kawaii-Chan. They all agree and it brings Zane and Kawaii-Chan even closer as they get bored and start talking. Which Zianna notices. Okay imagine Garte and Zianna are here before the haunted house takes place and before Zane and Kawaii-Chan kiss for the first time]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Good morning" Looking up from my sketchbook, I smiled at Zianna as she walked into the small kitchen on the boat with Garte following her and Garroth and Zane trailing behind her.

"Good morning" I looked back down at my sketchbook and continued working on my sketch while they all got coffee and some breakfast if they were hungry.

It's raining out today so there was no chance that we could go out and do stuff today so everyone is confined to the boat, Lucinda and Kim are just going to lounge and take naps.

Melissa is with her parents doing their own thing since Aaron and Aphmau are back at the beach house so everyone has their own thing to do today; considering Sylvanna and Eric are with Katelyn and Travis today.

"What are you drawing?" I looked up at Zane and smiled at him as I flipped my sketchbook around to show him the drawing of the island from what I can remember so far.

"I still need to draw some more details but it's almost done" I said, he nodded his head leaning against the counter with his coffee next to me while Garroth plopped down in a chair with some coffee and toast.

I got bored of sitting in an actual chair so I've actually just been sitting criss cross on the island counter towards the edge and I've been pretty comfy since then.

"KC you look pretty today" I looked over at Zianna and smiled as I looked down at my pink two piece workout set with a cut up sweater on, a pair of white converse shoes with pink bottoms and red hearts on them.

My makeup is simple without my usual eyeliner and my hair is pulled back into a half braid half ponytail with my usual three necklaces on that Kia bought me a few years ago for my birthday.

"Thank you. So do you" She smiled at me as I took another sip of my coffee and started drawing a bunch of people into the drawing including everyone on the boat.

"We should do a movie day today. We won't be able to get outside today so why not do a movie day?" Garroth suggested, I looked over at him and just stared at him.

"That's a wonderful idea GarGar" Zianna said, Garte agreed but both Zane and I seen the look on his face and started shaking our heads with pleading looks.

"Don't say it" Zane and I said at the same time.

"We should watch..." Garroth drawled out.

"Please don't say it" Zane and I said at the same time again, Garroth snickered and raised his hands dramatically.

"Jurassic Park!" Zane and I groaned at the movie, look we both love the movie but not when we were forced to watch it mulitple times and now know every line off heart.

Zianna and Garte agreed, Zane and I looked at each other with a sigh before I closed my sketchbook and set it down, setting my coffee down, I jumped off the counter.

"I'll go get snacks then" I mumbled, Zianna and Garte thanked me and tried to hand me their card to buy stuff but I shook my head and grabbed my things and an umbrella.