Chapter 3

Angelica

I ran to my dorm, i felt tears form in my eyes. I hate being yelled at. "Hey angel! Is matth- wait why are you sad?" Pansy said. I let the tears go and the fell from my eyes and i cried my eyes out. "I hate him! He is such a dick!" I said crying into pansys arms.
"I told you so! But what happened?" She said hugging me.
"He shouted at me because i asked why he did what he did!" I said. "God why am i crying?" I wiped my eyes. "Its okay we all need to cry sometimes!" Astoria said coming to join the hug. I didn't even know she was here. "Hey ria!" I said hugging her and pansy.

"I am going to write a letter to my mum telling her everything!" I said
"Okay babe, you go do that!" Pansy said at they both went to the beds. I grabbed a quill and a pen and began writing

I folded it up and wrote mum on the front of the envelope

I folded it up and wrote mum on the front of the envelope. I gave it to bubbles (my owl, yes i know its not an o.g name but its cute). Can you give this to Esmerelda Sinclair as i said that he flew out the window. For some reason when i said Esmerelda Sinclair Enzo barged open the doors. "Did you just say Esmerelda?" He said.
"Erm yes, why?" I said with confusion.
"How do you know her" he ignored me.
"She is my mum, but why?" I said hi eyes widen. Mattheo's dad, Voldemort fell in love with an Esmerelda and she broke his heart thats why he is like what he is now, cold-hearted and careless. "Enzo come on its probably another Esmerelda!" I said
"Yeah maybe, wait when did you mum leave hogwarts?" He said
"2001, so 23 years ago, why?" I said. God not the why again.
"Erm angel, thats when the dark lord left hogwarts aswell." He said which made my jaw drop. "What, your lying?" I said praying he is lying.
"Do i look like im lying?" He said i felt horrified but also confused.
"Are we going to tell mattheo?" I said.
"Uh yes we are!" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the room

"Wait whats happening?" I said as he pulled me.
"We are going to tell mattheo!" He said.
"Uh, no you are going to tell mattheo!" I said running away.
"Angelica! You are coming!" He said picking me up. I tried wiggling out of his grip but it was no use he was double the size and weight of me.

He knocked on Mattheo's dorm. "Mattheo?" Enzo said.
"Come in!" He said i knew if he knew i was here he wouldn't let us in. Enzo walked in with me over his shoulder. "And who is that?" He said pointing at me.
"We have something to tell you!" He said putting me down.
"Er! No you have something to tell him!" I said trying to run away

A/N i cant be bothered to write names so M- Mattheo E- Enzo A-Angelica

E- "not so fast angel" he pulled me back.
M- what do you need to tell me?
E- you know Esmerelda?
M- yes i know Esmerelda, also why is angelica here if it's about my father?
A- thank you! So i am gonna go!
E- angel just wait, she is here because Esmerelda is her mother!
M- yeah right
A- its true
M- what?
E- i ain't lying
M- how did you even work that out?
E- i will let Angel tell you that
A- really Enzo?
E- sorry doll
A- basically i was writing a letter to my telling her things anyway i told bubbles, my owl.
M- your owl is called bubbles?
A- erm don't be judgy!
M- right sorry, carry on.
A- anyway i said to bubbles give this to Esmerelda Sinclair and then Enzo came flying into my room asking if he just heard me say Esmerelda and then thats what got us here.
E- yeah you know the rest

A/N this is where it goes back to normal!

Angelica

We kinda just stood in silence until mattheo spoke up. "Wait, your mum is the reason my dads a dick?" He said casually as enzo ran off. I just stood there. "Not gonna lie to you, if your like your mum i see why he loved her." He said then realised what he said.
"Wait, you love me?" I said. His jaw dropped. He then shut his mouth.
"Oh ew, of course not that is not what i meant!" He said walking off