Chapter 11

Angelica

It was the next day, it was exactly 10:23am, my head was on his bare chest and i had nothing over then his plain black shirt on. He was wearing plain black boxers and that was it. My legs were aching but not that bad as i could walk, "morning princess," he said as i got up.
"Morning mattie," i said walking into the bathroom.
"What you doing?" He said yawning.
"Just gonna brush my teeth and do my hair," i said turning the tap on. He nodded drifting off to sleep again.

It was now 11:12am and i was all ready, i was dressed and actually looked decent. I walked over to the bed which had a sleeping Mattheo on. "Come on, time to get up," i said.
"No, i wanna sleep" he said putting a pillow over his face.
"Come onn," i said pulling the covers off him.
"Fine," he said pouting. He kissed me on the lips and went into the bathroom.

I sat on his bed watching TikTok on my phone, when i heard the bathroom door open. He walked out with a towel wrapped around his v-line. His hair was dripping onto his abs. "My eyes are up here," he chuckled walking over to the wardrobe.
"Right," i said embarrassed. "What we doing today?"
"I don't know what your doing but i have a meeting," he said as he put a t-shirt over his head. "Oh," i said, i kind of wanted to hang out today.
"Ill be back before the evening though," he said kissing my lips. I just nodded.

We were talking about things when he looked at the clock. "Shit, i got to go im late" he said.
"Okay, see you tonight then," i said. He nodded as he apparate out the room.

Mattheo

I don't know what the meeting is about but it must be important as everyone was here. "Finally, just the boy i wanted," my father said as i walked into the meeting room. All eyes were on me, some were laughing, others looked terrified. Them others were my friends.
"Hello father," i said standing in front of him. "Why did you need me?"
"I need to ask you about something," he spat.
"Go on," i said impatiently.
"What do you know about Esmerelda," he said, im so confused who is that.
"Esmerelda what?" I said confused.
"Esmerelda Sinclair," he gagged at the name. It clicked. Thats angelica's mum, and the woman who turned my father evil. "I don't know who that is," i lied.
"Lies! Crucio!" He shouted hitting me with the cruciatus curse. I tried not to scream, but I couldn't help it. The manor was filled with my cries and screams.
"Now tell me the truth," he said. I refused and got hit with the unforgivable curse every time. It was now the evening and he had given up so he let me go.

Angelica

I was still sat in his dorm watching my phone when his dorm opened revealing a bruised, hurt mattheo. "Mattheo! What happened?" I said running to him.
"Nothing just my father, can we just not talk about it," he said kissing me.
"Okay sure but we are cleaning you up." I said pulling him into the bathroom. I sat on the counter as i poured healing solution over the cuts and cleaning up the dry blood.

"All done!"i said cupping his cheeks and kissing him.
"Thank you princess," he said kissing me back.
"So you gonna tell me what happened?"i said kissing his forehead.
"No, not yet," he said.
"Okay, just tell me when you want to," i said receiving a nod.
"Can you stay the night?" He said.
"Yes of course, but let me run back to my dorm to get some pjs," i said getting another nod.
I ran back to my dorm going through my pyjamas. I chose two and im gonna let him pick which ones he wants me to wear.

I walked back into his dorm holding two outfits. "You have to pick okay," i said kissing him.
"Okay!" He said as i walked into the bathroom. I put on the first option
First option

I showed him that then showed him the second optionSecond option

Second option

I showed him that then showed him the second optionSecond option

"Hmm, definitely the first option." He said. "You look beautiful in both of them though," he kissed me on the cheek as i put the first option back on. It was a white silky night dress, with lace on the breast part and on the back.

We climbed into bed, i had my head on his bare chest with his arm snaked around my waist.
"God you're so beautiful," he said smirking.
"Thank you, you're not so bad yourself," i said smirking.
"Thank you princess," he said shutting his eyes.
"Goodnight," i said.
"Goodnight princess," he said back. I fell asleep to his peaceful heartbeat.

Mattheo

It was now the morning and i was awake but she wasn't so i just stayed still not wanting to wake her. I was listening to the bees buzzing, the trees moving, the birds tweeting outside my window. It was perfect. I was listening to her peaceful snores against my chest, she sounded so cute and adorable. I can't wait to marry this woman. She is the only one who has made me feel things. My feelings for her were so genuine and strong.

She began to stir and open her eyes. She looked up at me as i was looking down at her. "Morning," she said in a sleepy voice.
"Morning,"
"How long you been awake for?" She said moving so her head was on my shoulder.
"Like 2 hours," i said smiling at her.
"Why didn't you just wake me,"
"Because you sounded so peaceful,"
"God i love you so much," she kissing me. She then noticed what she said.
"I- i love you too," i said nervously.

——————————
A/N i dont know if we have said i love you yet but just pretend we haven't because it's so cute.
I hope you have been enjoying the story so far, if so can you vote please.
Love you all x 😙😆