Chapter 16

Mattheo

It was the next day and i was brushing my teeth. "Mattheo?" A quiet voice called from my bedroom. "Whats wrong princess?" I said walking out my bathroom.
"I can't feel my legs.." she said embarrassed. I laughed.
"Come here," i said picking her up.
"You might wanna cover them up before we go to the hall," she said pointing at the marks on my neck. I put a spell so no one can see them. "There we go," i said.

I carried her to the hall and placed her on the bench next to me. "How was your night?" Pansy winked. "Don't even think about it," Angelica said glaring at her.
"Sorry mummy," she said putting a berry in her mouth. God will she stop teasing me. I glared at her as everyone laughed and angel went red as well as I.

We filled our plates up with food and just chatted with the group. Cho and Hermione were here too, ever since they started talking to Blaise and Draco they have kind of been apart of the gang. I didn't really like Hermione but it is what it is. "What do you wanna do today?" Angel said to the group. "Why don't we go hogsmeade?" Pansy said.
"Alright I'm down," i said.
"Same," angel said.
"I'll come, what about you mione?" Dray said.
"Can't doing something with harry and Ron today," she said.
"Okay," dray said annoyed. He is jealous of Ron, it's obvious.

Everyone else decided to go other than Cho and Blaise as they were gonna do something alone. We got the train to hogsmeade as they don't want to apparate. We all went to the 3 broomsticks and got butterbeers. The waiter kept looking at angel which infuriated me, but it's whatever..

Everyone finished their drinks and began talking. "Back in a minute just gonna run to the toilet," angel said standing up. She walked off and as she walked away i caught the waiter staring at her but I didn't think much of it.

My phone kept dinging so i looked at it. It was angel.

Phone pov

Angel

A- Mattheo
A- Mattheo help!
M- Whats wrong?
A- come toilets

Normal pov
I began panicking what the fuck. "Pansy help," i shouted.
"Whoa whoa whats happened?" She asked.
"Angel just texted help and come toilets but you have to go in as its girls toilets," i said. She stood up and she ran in the toilets i heard loads of shouting. "Mattheo come here now!' Pansy shouted at the top of her lungs.

Me and all the boys ran in. The waiter was stood in front of Angel as she was on the floor bleeding. Pansy was next to angel holding her. "I'll fucking kill you!" I shouted pointing my wand at him. "What the fuck did you do?" Theodore shouted. He was furious. He ran over to angel cleaning her cuts. I grabbed the waiter by his collar and threw him against the wall. He dropped to the floor as i punched him over and over again.

I couldn't even see him face anymore. "riddle, i think he has had enough!" Theodore shouted at me. I snapped out my trance. I looked down at the man underneath me. "Shit," i said looking at an almost dead man. "Get out, before i kill you," i shouted causing him to run out the bathrooms.
"Angel what happened?" I asked running to angel.
"Everyone get out except Mattheo," she said. Everyone walked out other than me.
"What happened baby?" I asked holding her on my lap.
"H-He tried to touch me so i ran into a cubicle and texted you, he kicked the door in but then thats when pansy got in and he pushed me away and thats how i have these cuts," she said shaking. "I'll kill him," i said sternly.
"Mattheo please don't, I'm okay," she said.
"Okay, but if i see him i can't promise anything," i said.
"Okay," she said giggling. I cleaned her up and we all went back to hogwarts.

We sat in the common room relaxing and talking about holidays, as its next week.
"What you guys doing over the holidays?" Blaise said. Everyone said what they were doing. I don't really know what i was doing as i can't go home. "Mattheo," angel said.
I looked at her smiling. "Yeah?" I asked kissing her forehead.
"Wanna stay at mine over the holidays, my parents won't mind," she asked.
"Sure," i smiled. Honestly i was terrified but it can't be that bad.

—————————
A/N random but kind of needed a filler chapter
Sorry i was a bit late on publishing x